we just started living together

Aquarius was sitting in her charging chair and Leo sat at the kitchen counter. The silence was unbearable. He turned around. "Aquarius are you hungry"? Aquarius didn't answer. Leo smiled nervously and spoke again. "I was wondering if you even ate anything. If you want, I can go get something. Androids can have meals, too, right"? Aquarius kept silent. "A...are you listening"? Aquarius looked at him. "Leo..." "yes"! "Would you...like some tea". "Um no how about dinner instead of tea". Aquarius looked down. Leo sat back down. This is so akward...
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ♡~half a day earlier ~♡
"From here on out, you'll be living with aqua,okay"? Pisces said. "Excuse me? Living with her? What do.you mean by..." "since spotters and marksmen are partners...we have them live together as a rule". Pisces explained. "What!?" Leo looked at Virgo. "Is that true"? "Yes. I, too, live in the same dwelling as Capricorn. Of course in his case...he's hardly ever home." Virgo said sighing. "Since Aquarius lives in a company dorm, would you mind moving in there, too"? Pisces asked. Me,move in with Aquarius? "Uh, starting when"? "Today, if possible". "Today!? Do you really mean today"!? Gemini was watching in the background with crossed arms. Scorpio walked up to her. "Hey, that doesn't look good." Scorpio said. "What doesn't"? Gemini asked. "That sleazy look on Leo's face. No wonder amateurs are so...!" "What's this? Are you  jealous"? Gemini said with a smirk. Scorpio glared. "Do I look that way"? "Well...I  get why you're worried, but watch over them, will you"? Gemini said. Leo sat down and looked at Aquarius. "Today after work, I'll show you to the dorm room". Aquarius said. "S-sure! Gotcha"! Leo stuttered.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leo and Aquarius were standing in front of the dorm. "Hey, it's a pretty huge dorm"! Leo said. Leo and Aquarius walked out of the elevator. "All the departments in SAI use it". Aquarius explained. Aquarius stopped infront of her door. "This is it"? Leo asked. Aquarius nodded. "Scorpio and Aries are in the room next door. Libra is in the room next to theirs". Aquarius opened the door and turned on the lights. Leo gulped. "Excuse me...". He walked inside. I'm actually inside Aquarius's room. Starting today I'm going to be living with Aquarius. "Feel free to make yourself at home. Don't pay me any mind". Aquarius said. She walked in. "Huh? What's that supposed to mean"? Leo asked. Aquarius took her jacket and belt off. "Aquarius!" Aquarius sat in her charging chair and pulled her knees to her chest. "Aquarius? Hey, what's the matter"? Leo said waving his arm in front of her. "Huh? What"? Leo said. This is strange.
                  Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo was in the breakfast hall reading Aquarius's diary. "April 10 sunny. Today I had a fight with Gemini". "Seriously, she's so scary when she's mad. At this rate, she'll never find a husband". She's like a different person inside the diary. I just don't understand girls. "What are you reading"? Leo screamed and came face to face with Scorpio. "Leochi! good morning"! Libra said walking over. "Oh. Good morning". Leo said nervously. Scorpio gasped. "Hey, wait a second. "Isn't that Aquarius's diary"? "Ohhh". Libra smirked. "What are you doing with it, Leo? Don't tell me  you're...!" "No, you've got the wrong-" "what do you mean wrong idea? This is why I was so against it"! Then Scorpio thought something and gasped. "You! You're scheming to do something unsavory to Aquarius, aren't you"!  "I'm not scheming"! Scorpio face became really scary. "Have you ever dated a girl before"? "Um..." "answer me"! "Uh...actually..." "hmmph. Just as I thought. Zero experience"! "I haven't said anything yet"! "You, share a dorm with Aquarius, without losing your head! I buy it for a second"! "As if you're anyone to talk, Scorpio..." Aries said. Scorpio almost dropped her tray. "A-aries? Whatever could you be talking about"? Scorpio asked. Aries smirked and looked away. "Nothing". "Scorpio's ranting and raving, but as for me, leochi, I'm rooting for you"! Libra said. "Rooting"? "Yes! So I'm going to give you some special tips on how to make your cohabitation with Aquariuschi all rosy! I call it..." Libra hopped up. "Operation lucky pervert! Please take notes. This will be on the exam"! "Oh"! Leo pulled out his note pad. "U-understood"! "Are you ready, first, your big chance is when Aquariuschi is in the shower. You pretend you don't notice, and open the door by mistake. So you'll run into her inside! Even as she shrieks and wails, her heart will be pounding! That my friend, is what makes a romantic comedy"! Libra said. "Libra! What kinda of moronic drivel is like that? And you, Leo, stop taking notes"! Scorpio said. "Scorpio, you're way to grumpy"! Libra said pouting. Scorpio came close to Leo's face. "Just remember! If you're even a little inappropriate with Aquarius, I'll kick your butt right out of the dorm"! Scorpio sat down and began eating. "Inappropriate or whatever...I've got bigger problems than that, okay?" Leo muttered. "Well, I've passed  the  proper tactics to you,at any rate. Excuse me for seeking something in return, but could you ask Aquariuschi to do something for me?" Libra asked. "Do what". Libra pulled out her phone a showed the maid outfit. "If Aquarius could try this on for me. Tada"! "Is that...handmade by any chance"? Leo asked. "I just know she'll look great on it! The thing is, Aquariuschi won't accept gifts from anyone, no matter what." Libra began to cry. "You don't know how many times I've been crushed"! Leo walked into the dorm and sighed. "I'm home"! He headed for the bathroom but then he heard the  sound of the shower.
Flashback
"pretend you don't notice, and open the door by mistake."
End of flashback
Leo ran away from the door. "No no no"! Aquarius opened the door wet with an undershirt and panties on. Leo covered his eyes. "I'm not looking! I'm not looking, all right"? Aquarius walked over to her chair and picked up her skirt and put it on. Leo sunk to the floor. She hates me...
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Everyone was chatting and drinking tea. Leo sat at his computer and sighed. "You seem down. Problems with dorm life?" Pisces asked walking over to him. Leo looked up at him. "I've lost sense of it again...what's Aquarius actually thinking"? Aquarius set a cup of tea infront of him. Leo looked at her. "Leo if you want another cup, let me know". Aquarius walked away. "Whaaaaat"?
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo and Pisces were sitting next to each other in the office room. "So just when your in the dorm, she completely ignores you, huh"? "What am I supposed to do..."? "If that's the case, you gotta bulk up"! Pisces slapped him on the back. Leo jumped. "Bulk up did you say"? "Show her that you're a guy she can depend on. If all goes well, she might just open up to you". "I see"!
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius sat in her charging chair. "Hey! Aquarius...listen?" Aquarius stared at her toes. Just as I thought, she won't talk to me when we're at the dorm. In that case... Leo ripped his shirt off. He started doing pull ups. Aquarius seemed unfazed. "Not done yet"! He started lifting weights. Aquarius looked at him. Leo smirked. "Hey aqua if you ever need any heavy lifting let me know"! The weight flew out if his hand and hit the wall creating a hole. The door opened revealing Scorpio. "Hey! I just heard this giaganitic crash! What kinda if rampage are you on...?" Scorpio looked at a shirtless Leo. Leo smiled nervously. Scorpio glared at him.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Scorpio said you're a real pervert, leo". Aries said. Leo laughed nervously. "Don't go for thoes macho athletic tactics. You need to be sure you're communicating and all." Taurus said. Pisces whispered in Aries's ear. "Hey wasn't the boss... like in mourning because his daughter told him he was creepy"? Aries wisphered back. "I hear she also asked his not to put his underclothes in the washing machine with hers."
Taurus was talking to Leo. "Look, Leo just do as I say and you'll be golden"! "Y-yes sir"!
                     Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo Looked at the silent Aquarius in her charging chair.
Flashback
"Lately, I heard guys who can cook are all the rage". -taurus
End of Flashback
Leo started cooking. "Aquarius, this will be done soon, so have a bite, will you? Don't worry. This is the first time I've ever cooked, but I've followed the manual by the letter!" Now all I have to is flame it up. Leo took a bottle of oil and poured it. A big flame came out of the pan. Leo screamed. The sprinklers in the ceiling went of and started to drench Leo. "No way! But why"! Scorpio opened the door. "Leo! Didn't I tell you to keep it down"!? "Hold up! Wait! How do you turn this off"! Scorpio glared. "This is bad!Somebody turn this off. Help! So cold! Hey, Somebody, turn this..."
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All the boy sat in the office quietly watching Leo wallow in self pity. Sagittarius smiled nervously and put a hand on his shoulder. "Leo. Please don't feel discouraged". "Sagittarius...what would you do if you were in my situation"? "Me? Well let's see..."
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo sat across from Aquarius who was sitting in her charging chair".
Flashback
"One should always be a gentleman to ladies right? In particular, since Aquarius drops so often, is say that being a good escort would do the trick". -sagittarus
End of flashback
Aquarius got off her charging chair and headed for the bathroom. Leo spotted her jacket on the ground. Wait of she steps on that she might fall. "Aquarius! hold up A second! I'll get that get of your way"! Leo caught it but fell against the wall. Scorpio opened the door. "Aquarius are you okay"?! Scorpio saw Aquarius's skirt on Leo's head and her jacket in his hands. Scorpio's eye widened in horror.
                           ~
Flashback
"Then why don't you try giving her a bouquet"? -sagittarus
End of flashback
"Aquarius do you have a second?" Leo kneeled on one knee. He held out the bouquet. "For you". A bee came out and started flying. "Run, Aquarius! I'll take care of this somehow"! He grabbed a magazine and tried to kill it. Scorpio opened the door. "Leo! What's all the racket!" The bee landed on Leo's nose. Scorpio screamed and punched him.
                               ~
Flashback
"At this point, you should gain her trust by wearing something totally different". -pisces
End of flashback
Leo was wearing a maid outfit with an eyepatch. "Good evening miss Aquarius. What do you think of this outfit? I borrowed it from libra"! Nothing. "When the great darkness engulfs all around it, I shall descend upon this worl-" Leo hit his leg against the table knocking everything off. Scorpio opened the door. "Hey, you! Knock it off already"! Leo was holding his leg in pain. He looked up. Scorpio again was glaring at him.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hey, I heard all about it. You haven't learned how to handle a lady yet, leo, so it's not your fault". Capricorn said. Leo looked up at him. Capricorn smirked. "Now how about I clue you in on a special, secret trick of mine?" "Secret trick"? Capricorn came close to his ear. "You gotta shove her down by force. Just one thing, make it look like an accident because the female species love to seek out excuses!" Leo's eyes widened.
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo sat across from Aquarius. "Hey, Aquarius. Listen I..." "would you like some tea". Aquarius asked. Leo smiled. "Yeah". Aquarius made some tea and was carrying a tray. She tripped over her own feet. Leo rushed over the catch her. Her hugged her body. The tea hit the ground spilling everywhere. He landed on top on her. By force...by force...
Flashback
"You gotta push get down by force"
End of flashback
"It's no Good! It's no good"! Leo began freaking out. Scorpio opened the door. "Look, you! Night after night, what is your problem?" Leo gasped. Scorpio's eyes widened. Scorpio's fury built up. "Leo"!
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo sat on the office couch with his head in his hands. Aries put a hand on his shoulder. "Living with a women is tough, huh? I get it"? Aries said. Gemini looked at them then back at her computer.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo and Gemini were sitting on the bench together. "Things aren't going good with Aquarius,are they?" "No". "I thought as much. But you're not to blame. On her own time, Aquarius's like that to everyone." Gemini explained. "I have no idea what's causing it..." Leo said turning his head to face Gemini. "It must be that she wants to remain a machine". "Huh"? "Hey, you're off tomorrow, right? Would you mind taking Aquarius out somewhere"? Leo started to complain. "Even if I asked her, she'd turn me down". "If she turns you down, she turns you down. Just ask her the same way you would when your working together. No reason to get all work up over it. You and Aquarius should be a good match. Take it from someone who lived with her for six years...so Have a little confidence! All right"?   Gemini said. "Right..." Leo sighed. "I'm counting on you. That said...you better not leer Aquarius or anything!" Gemini said with a scary face. Leo freaked out. "Yes, ma'am"! Leo sighed.
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo was reading a book on how to ask girl out. "I'd like to spend all day tomorrow with you. No...'hey let's hang out tomorrow'! No too flippient. 'Your free time tomorrow...let me have It'! I sound like a player". Aquarius opened the car door on Leo's side. "Do you have to go, leo"? Aquarius asked. Leo freaked out and nearly dropped the book. He hid it behind his back. "Uh,no, I'm fine"! Aquarius and Leo were driving. "Aquarius, about tomorrow..." She looked at him. "The thing is...right...I  want to thank someone for helping me out at work...and I'd like you to come with me to pick out a present. Oh uh...you don't have to if you don't want to". "All right". "Eh"? "All right. So?"
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well I managed to ask her out, but now what do I do? He looked at Aquarius. "Why Are you wearing your uniform? Wait don't you have regular clothes"? "I have what I wear at home". All right in that case... "Leo pulled out an outfit form the rack and showed it to her. "What do you think of this? Could you go try it on"? He handed to her. "Me"? "That's right"? "But Why"? "Oh, because, see...the person I want to give it to is about your height! Ha ha"! "Well if that's the case..." Leo waited outside the dressing room. He heard Aquarius's voice calling his name. "Leo. Leo..." "what's the matter"? "I'm having a problem here...help me". Leo looked around. "I'm coming in". Leo pulled back the curtains. Aquarius put the dress on wrong and couldn't get out of it. "Help me". "Wait, what's going on exactly"? A girl showed up behind Leo. "Miss? Is something the matter"? Aquarius fell forward and it ripped.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo and Aquarius walked around. "She let us go when we said we'd buy it." "I caused trouble for you again..." Aquarius said looking down. "Don't give it another thought. We can shop for clothes later". "Sorry. For being so useless". Leo and Aquarius walked into the elevator. Aquarius stared outside. Leo looked at her. "We met here once before. Do you remember"? Aquarius nodded. "So what did you come here to buy that day"? "That day I..."
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hey...a herb shop, Huh? Do you come here alot"? "Once in a while". "Want to get something now"? "Not really". "I-I know! Instead of clothes, I'm gonna get some herbs as a gift. Would  you mind telling me, what you'd recommend"? Aquarius nodded. "What kind of herbs do you seek"? Aquarius asked. "Whatever you like best, Aquarius". "My preferences are irrelevant. Tell me about the person. I'll base my choice on that". "Uh... let's see, she doesn't talk alot, I guess. At home she's always spacing out...I think. She's not a big eater. Actually I'm not sure if she eats at all. And when it comes to what she likes, she's pretty set in her ways." "She sounds like a really annoying person". "Hey, s-she's really not". "But, now I have a general idea". Aquarius put on some glasses and stared at the different herbs. "Hey, you wear glasses"? Aquarius picked up a box of herbs and took off her glasses. "What, they're reading glasses"?
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The sky turned into a beautiful pink and orange color. Leo and Aquarius walked out of the herb shop. "Thanks! I think that was a good buy!" Leo Said. "I'm glad I was of use to you". Leo turned his head to the side and saw a ferries wheel behind the trees. "An amusement park, huh"? Leo said then looked at Aquarius. "Wanna check it out"? He asked.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They arrived at the amusement and it was buzzing busily with people. Leo looked around. "Pretty big crowd, huh"? Aquarius looked at leo. "Leo, just tell me one thing. Why are we here when you already brought the present?" "Huh, well, because...actually, the person I want to thank...well, it's you". Aquarius looked surprised then pointed to herself and asked, "the annoying person"? Leo frantically waved his arm infront of him. "Not to me! Not to me"! "Why are you thanking me"? "To commemorate our partnership or is that not good enough"? Aquarius gripped the strings on the bag. She then began to speak. "We may be partners...but it's only a business relationship". Leo felt a stab to his heart. "Hey, don't be like that. See, I want to do what we did today. Make memories with you even during our time off." Aquarius's eyes widened. Memories... the sky turned to twilight. Leo became worried since Aquarius wasn't responding. "Aquarius"? "Error. If that's the case I cannot go any further". "Huh"? "Since...I wasn't built in order to play at an amusement park." Leo thought back to the time in the elevator when Aquarius was crying. "Sorry, I..." "I'll be heading home now". Leo watched Aquarius walk away.  Leo sat down on a bench while costumers were clearing out. Why? Leo heard the laughter if children. He saw the mascot holding balloons and children surrounding him. Behind him were keychains.
                     Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo arrived back at the dorm. As  he walked though the hall he saw Aquarius standing by the window with the moon light lighting her up. Aquarius...before I even got here,was she always alone like this?
Flashback
"The thing is that Aquariuschi won't accept gifts from anyone,no matter what."
End of flashback
Leo griped the keychain in his hands and walked over to Aquarius. Aquarius looked up. Leo smiled. "I'm home"! He held up a keychain. "I bought this at the amusement park. Will you take it"? Aquarius held up her hands and backed away. Leo stuffed it in her hands. Aquarius looked at him. "If you don't want it you can toss it later, okay"? Leo smiled cheerfully. Aquarius looked down at the gift. "Leo...I'm Sorry for leaving you earlier". "I'm Sorry, too. My bad for making you come". He held up a brown paper bag.  With this...could you...make us some tea".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was making tea and handed a cup to Leo. Leo took it. "Thanks"! He drank it. "Wow, it's good"! Aquarius smiled.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo was sleeping. Aquarius stayed up and stared at the keychain in her hand.
That's it. I've got so much to do. I have 2 test tommrow one-shots and exams. So please be patient. Please vote and comment.