05

As Amaimon told you that you were pulled aside by a boy with pink hair.

Only to see the boy with dark-ish hair pull a sheathed sword out and point it against Amaimon.

"What the hell man." you said slapping the blue haired male on his head causing him to turn around suprised.

"Ow, why did you hit me I'm trying to protect you from this thing." he stated pointing at Amaimon.

"The only thing your going to do is hurt my familiar." you said with an annoyed face

"Oh sorry... WAIT WHAT?" he said shocked. "Yeah so will you excuse us now?" you said grabbing Amaimon wrist leading him to the back of the classroom.

A couple minutes later a man with glasses came in and called you and Amaimon to the front of the classroom.

"Class this is are new student y/n and her familiar, he is here to stick with y/n as you already know him since what happened last time.." the man with glasses said.

"Hi I'm y/n I like to 1f/h (first favorite hobby) and 2f/h (second favorite hobby)." you said showing a kind smile.

As you said that a girl with short blond hair ran up to you and hugged you 'She's so kawaii!' you thought

"Hi I'm Sh-eimi, can we be fr-iends" she said while stuttering "Sure!" you said while hugging her back.

"Okay, y/n, Amaimon, and Sheimi please go back to your seats." the teacher said "Okay Mr.-" "Yukio Okumura." he stated

~Time Skip to end of class because Author-chan is lazy~

As you and Amaimon got out of class you started freaking out wondering if anybody saw the demon mark.

As soon as you thought of that you grabbed Amaimon's wrist and started running to your dorm.

But luck wasn't on your side as always (Curse you luck) since you aciddently ran into Sheimi and that blue haired guy.

"Hi y/n!" Sheimi said "Oh, hey Sheimi." you said "Yukio wanted me to tell you that tommorow we're going to have a drill to get ready for combat!" "Ok, thanks for telling me this." you said.

As soon as you said that you grabbed Amaimon's wrist and started running (once again) to your dorm and finally made it while jumping on your bed.

"Okay as you heard tommorow I have a mission so i need you to stay here and cause no trouble." you said to Amaimon

"Fine I'll stay here"  he said for some reason you started to feel suspicious for him agreeing so easily. "Okay, good if you need me I'll be packing my things." You said

~Time Skip after packing all your things and the next morning~

As you got at the camp site you felt as you were being watched but you ignored that feeling and just relaxed. "We'll set up our base here. The boys will assist me in pitching the tents and building a fire. The girls will be under Mrs. Kirigakure's supervision, drawing a Magic Circle around the camp perimeter, and preparing dinner.. All right , let's get started."

~Time Skip after finishing and Rin making food~

"Thanks for the meal" we all said in union "This is amazing! Seriously..." Ryuji said "You make a fine bride for any family, the way this food taste!" Shima said "Wow Rin this is really good. You need to teach me how to cook" you said. Rin started to blush from all the compliments "This is the ONLY productive skill Okumura has, you know..." Yukio said "Shut up, Four-eyed mole!" Rin said to his brother

~Time Skip~

We're going to have you light some lanterns that are somewhere in this forest. These lanterns are located somewhere 500 meters from this base.Who ever manages to keep a lanterns lit and return to base within 3 days, will be eligible for actual combat missions. However.... there are only 3 lanterns. Yukio said

~Time Skip to write the rest~

"All right, take your positions. Ready...." Yukio says shooting the gun. As you were running for a couple of minutes you managed to run away from the blood-sucking moths but also ran into Rin. " Hey can we team up to have each other's backs" you said causing Rin to nod.

As you guys were walking you two heard a scream you both ran towards the noise and saw a group of moths surrounding Shiemi "Shiemi, Shiemi" Rin started to call out her name but instead a line of blood fell down her forehead.
Rin bursted into blue flames causing you to run back a little bit soon the flames calmed down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for so long forgive me