06

THIS IS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER. I THINK.... WROTE THIS ALL TODAY! Aha.... I need my sleep... Sorry about the VERYYYY late update. I will start trying to update more often! Enjoy the ride! Also I changed the cover yayyy
————————-

"GET LOST!"

Rin's flames consumed him as you quickly made a dash to get away from him behind the bushes. As you got out out from behind the tree Rin noted your presence but quickly averted is attention back the Shiemi and started to shake her. 'Why did he erupt into flames? Is he a demon like Amaimon?!'

As you neared him and gently placed Shiemi's head on your lap you both heard the leaves rustle. The two of you quickly spun around to see Ryuji come out with a somewhat startled expression.

"Hey, what was that just now?" He questioned with a scared tone. Rin looked worried for a moment until Ryuji asked if Shiemi was okay. "Yeah... I think she's unconscious though,"
He replied back. Ryuji soon lectures Rin and told him to turn off the light to not attract any moths as Rin frantically turned it off. "Hey y/n do you know what that was?" Ryuji asked you. You knew something happened to Rin and you turned to him as he gave you a look of mercy. "Uh... no not at all actually. I'm curious too." You replied trying to save Rin's hide. Rin quickly replied, "Yeah it was to bright, I didn't see nothing either." As he stiffly laughed. "Anyways why did you come here?" Rin asked. "I came here to help." Ryuji said.

"Uhh I thought you said 'no helping out'" you said with a questioning face. Ryuji quickly screamed "Shut up!! After hearing a scream like that, who could ignore it?" You laughed. "Well it looks like Shiemi is going to be okay, you can head back now." Rin said to Ryuji. "What are you going to do to her?" He asked. "Well I'm gonna take her back to camp. Then I'll head back this way." As Rin was about to pick Shiemi up, she looked at him and said his name.

"Shiemi?"

She worriedly jump away from him and lifted up the torn pieces of her summoning circle to her face as tears flooded from her eyes. "Nee..."
"Hey calm down! As long as you have have summoning circles you can summon the same familiar." Ryuji told her. She quickly lit up and reached in her her bag. "It seems like some of my stuff is missing from when I got attacked."
She stared off into space and whispered 'a giant moth'. She looked at you with hope and opened her mouth to say something but was stopped as she saw a figure fly out from the bush near you.  You jumped up and got your sword blocking the person as they flew back.

Ryuji lifted them by their collar as you all realized who it was. "Shima?" "Bon!" Shima said pulling out the flashlight from his mouth.
"Hey, what's everybody doing here?" He asked. "I'd like to ask the same of you! And turn off that light, dammit!" Ryuji said. Shima turned off the light," You see... my whole body was swarmed by a horde of moths... and I have no memory of what happened next."

"As usual, huh?" A ringing sound came from Shima and Ryuji's phones. "It's Konekomaru, he says he found a lantern?! He's asking for help."

~Meanwhile~

"Haha, what did i tell you! Not even ten minutes into the drill and he already used his power." Shura laughed as Yukio was shaking in the distance. "Well it's freakin dark so it probably blinded everyone so I guess it should be fine." Shura said while drinking her alcohol. Yukio held his head down and started to talk about finding it complicated to hid his brother's power. Shura made fun of him and began to talk about thinking of teaching Rin how to use his sword.

~Back to you all~

You all stood in shock as you saw the gigantic lantern if front of you all, except Konekomaru. Ryuji started to talk about the type of demon the lantern was and explained that it really liked woman. 'Oh hell no...' "How are we going to carry this? Do you all have the other girls info?" Everyone shakes their heads to what Ryuji has asked. Konekomaru popped up and said he thought up a formation for you all to use.