07

You sat in front of the door of where your classmates were. You didn't want to enter the room until you knew somebody who wasn't scared of you would be there as well. Rin Okumura was that somebody.

Upon gaining your new abilities and the encounter you had with Bon the day of the forest fire, you didn't want to deal with it all alone.

You heard the rushed steps of Rin's as he got closer to the door as a panting mess. "Ah, (y/n)? What are you doing outside the room?" "They're in there." You told him. "So? That's our class anyways." He said smiling.

You hesitated on telling him your worries. The fear of your classmates being scared of you. You knew they were. Especially after seeing how Ryuji stood in front of his friends to keep you away from them. Your thoughts were cut short seeing Rin place his hand in front of you. "Come one. Let's go in." Hearing his confidence in his words, you pulled up with the help of his hand. You let go of him when you were standing but he placed an arm over your shoulder with a grin.

You opened the door to the room as Rin shouted a greeting and you waved at them. Your classmates all turned to you both as Shiemi smiled and told you both good morning. "Man, when I got to our classroom, it was empty so I freaked out for a bit. Oh, are we exterminating Coal Tars?" You noticed the little black demons flowing around the room and the nets your friends had. Konekomaru went to pick up a back. "I'm going to take out the trash." "Oh uh let me help you." You said quietly getting away from Rin's grasp while reaching out a hand. Konekomaru quickly walked by and muttered that he could do it himself.

"Uh, hold on please." He froze when you spoke as you tried getting closer until Izumo started talking. "He's scared of both of you. Because you're the child of Satan and you're the lover and master of the Earth King, Amaimon. We don't know when the both of you will go on a rampage again." You froze while Rin turned around in anger and punched the pillar next to the door. Cracks emitted from the area as Konekomaru moved back in fear.

Vents from above the classroom broke down onto the table as a group of Coal Tars fell and swarmed where Izumo and Shiemi were. You quickly shot out vines and wrapped the two females in a secured ball. Rin shot out his veins as he burned the Coal Tars while swallowing the ball of vines. You didn't move away since you knew he wouldn't put the lives of his friends in danger. Especially death.

Ryuji quickly pulled you both back as your vines released and the fires went out. "What the hell are you both trying to do? Burn them?!" Anger flew in his eyes as he stared at you both with disgust. "My grandpa, Shima's oldest brother, Konekomaru's mom and dad... they were all murdered by Satan. YOUR FATHER! As for you, your familiar put us all in danger last time we were together." He shouted at you both. "Wait. But my familiar isnt like everyone else's. I found him as a child and I thought of him as a regular pet. I barely found out who he was and I was forced to keep him. Besides! I didn't ask to become like this at all." You said looking down.

"I don't know what the Vatican have decided to do with both of you. But we don't plan on being friends with the both of you. If you ever hurt one of my friends, I swear I'll kill both of you. " He said. You froze at his words as your thoughts went blank. "You want to kill us.... huh?" Ryuji froze at your cold tone and turned to see you looking upset with his words. "We aren't like them. Believe us. I won't ever lay a finger to hurt any of you all, but that doesn't mean I'll let you push us around." You said angrily. 'I'm not just going to stand here and take his bullshit. It's funny how people switch so easily.' You thought.

Before Ryuji can say anything else, Yukio came into the room and started talking. "Rin, you'll begin a new curriculum. The same for you (y/n). You will also bring your familiar so Rin and him can fix their bond and tolerate one another as well to keep an eye on him. The rest of you, please continue your tasks." You followed after Yukio as he pulled Rin out of the room.

"Why do we have to take special classes?" Rin asked. You don't have enough time. Until you pass as an exorcist, you'll be on crash mode from now on." Yukio turned towards you. "(Y/n). Bring out Amaimon." You quickly nodded and pulled out a summoning circle. "Oh, King of Earth, hear my call as I ask for your appearance before me. Stand tall with confidence and be one of my control. Come forward Amaimon!"

Purple gas fogged up the area around you as you wafted it away to see better. As the gas cleared away you saw Amaimon sitting in front of you trying to eat a controller. "Hey.... isn't that my controller?!" You screamed at him. He looked at you lazily and paused himself from putting the electronic in his mouth. "Take it back." You said annoyed. He quickly disappeared and came back empty handed. "So. What can I help you with? I'm bored." He said lazily while stretching on the floor.

"What would you want him to do?" You said ignoring Amaimon while turning to Yukio. "You will be training your familiar to prevent him from losing control." He said. "You heard that lazy ass. You're going to learn to keep your cool." You said snickering. "The same for you (L/n)." Your face dropped as you grumbled and sat down on the floor in annoyance.

"'YoU hEaRD thAt LaZY aSs.'" Amaimon mocked as he burst into laughing. "Hey! Watch it, I'm the reason you're alive anyways." You grumbled back as you sat down on the floor next to him.

"Unless you three pass the Exorcist Qualification Exam within six months..." Yukio's voice became quiet as he neared the end of his sentence. "You don't have to tell us. They're going to kill us, right?" Rin said finishing for his twin brother. Rin got ready and hit a baseball that shot out of the machine he was working on but missed after a couple flew past and hit him.

You snickered with Amaimon as you sat with boredom. "Am I going to be doing anything?" You asked. Yukio nodded his head and was about to answer until Shura came into the room.

"Why is she still in her pajamas?" You thought as you sweat dropped at her outfit.

-
-
-

Sorry guys! I've had this chapter ready but I didn't publish it dude to trying to edit it. Then finals for colleges and high school semester exams got in the way. I feel as though this one gives filler vibes but I've been busy with class and now that I'm free I'm trying to catch up with Attack on Titan to know what's going on! I'll try to write a chapter throughout my free time :)

This one is really short😔👊