Part 11

(Y/I)= your initial's (For example my name is Jasmine Jade it would be j/j) 

Everything went silent except from the loud chimes of the clock behind you.

Your hands were shaking like mad until you saw Basil at the corner of your eye walking with a limp towards you.

Basil: Well done he said with a smile

you smiled back

Back to baker street 

Dawson: To be thanked by the Queen herself. How very thrilling

Dawson said admiring the framed news paper clipping with a picture of him and basil with the queen.

Basil: All in a days work doctor

Olivia and your farther walked into the room after saying good bye to Mrs Judson.

Your farther: Oh my were late to catch our train come along Olivia

Hearing this Olivia ran to Basil and hugged him

Olivia: Goodbye Basil I'll never forget you

Basil: Nor I you miss Flaversham

After she said goodbye to everyone she followed her farther out the door and shut it behind her. Before any thing else was said Mrs Judson ran out of the kitchen holding Olivia's scarf.

Mrs Judson: Oh my she's left her scarf.

You stood up from the chair

you: Don't worry Mrs Judson. I will be seeing her tomorrow after work. I'll give it to her then. you said with a smile

Basil started pacing from side to side across the room like he was thinking of something important.

you: Watts wrong?

Basil: I'm sill trying to figure out why you had a gun and know how to use it properly. How? How do you know?

a smile appeared on your lips.

you: Do you know of a detective called (Y/I)F? (F=Flaversham BTW)

Basil thought for a moment

Basil: Yes he's a detective from Scotland Yard who solved the Jack the Squeaker (Jack the Ripper) case a few months ago. Why?

you: (Y/I)F stands for (Y/N) Flaversham. you said pulling out a badge from your bag and held it out to him.

     Basil took it from you t have a closer look and so did Dawson

Dawson: Why this is a genuine silver plated Scotland Yard badge.

Basil: Why didn't you tell me this when we first met?

you: Because my Farther and Olivia don't know yet and that's how I'd like to keep it until she's older. 

Taking your pocket watch out of your pocket you saw how late it was.

you: I have to go. May I have my badge please Doctor?

After shaking hands with Dawson and thanking him for bringing you here, you turned to Basil who had a slight frown on his face.

You: Goodbye Mr Basil you said extending your hand for a hand shake

Basil took your hand and placed a small kiss on the back

Basil: Goodbye Detective Flaversham