"D-don't look!!"

Kanan shouted, as she ran in front of You-chan, closing her eyes.
Kanan felt You-chan's tears wetting her hands, as if she was seeing through her.

"I... I already knew..."

More tears came from You-chan's eyes, Kanan was still holding them to block her vision.

Kanan quickly turned her around and tightly got her hands around her and they started walking away as You-chan was crying even more with a disappointed smile.

They entered the Student Council room, nobody was there since it was quite late.

You-chan started crying louder and louder on Kanan's shoulder. Luckily Kanan was on time, for the first time.
She prevented something even worse from happening. Though You-chan was tired of keeping her disappointed smile, her face started turning into a mess. She almost fell apart from crying. She couldn't even control her feelings anymore. It was just... a black void. She wished for. Take her to another world. To a world where they never existed. They...

Kanan held You-chan's cheeks with her hands, and gave her a tight kiss.
You-chan wasn't surprised. But she never felt so warm in her entire life. Her tears slowly stopped. She has never felt something like this. A strong desire. A longing. A yearning. A craving. She felt like she finally understood what it means to be human. To be alive.

She fell asleep on Kanan's shoulder. She never felt so happy and warm.