"I... I have feelings for you."

The sun after a rainy evening was shining on Uranohoshi Highschool. Chika, You and Riko stayed at school because it was their turn to clean up the mess today. You-chan had to leave early. Riko took the moment. These two were alone in the class now.

These words dropped from Riko's mouth, as she blushed and looked at Chika-chan.

Chika-chan was shocked. Her childhood friend, her bestfriend, her family, her everything. Chika always felt the same way. But she never knew it was love.

She stared Riko with a blank face. But in a split second, her face went red and she slowly walked towards Riko. Sun started shining even more.

She did it.

She put her lips on Riko-chan's.
Tears were flowing down her eyes. But they weren't sad feelings. It was the opposite.

Chika-chan then hugged her. Riko was shaking with a feeling she defined as "love".

Riko-chan was crying her happiness tears on Chika-chan's shoulder. She closed her eyes as Chika-chan was doing the same.

After they seperated from hugging, hey stared each other for a long time. Riko-chan was waiting for thid moment since she first saw Chika-chan. She thought of thid moment for months. Riko-chan thought it was the perfect opportunity to confess Chika-chan her feelings today.

But...

She was wrong.

There was a witness.

Or maybe two.

It was You-chan and Kanan.

A single person's deep warm feelings affected three. One was happy, one fell apart and one was...neutral.