cisco ramon

It was Friday. Therefore, it's movie night. You're currently at Cisco's apartment cuddling up on his couch.

"Hunger Games or Star Wars?" Cisco asks.

"For like the tenth time, I honestly don't care," You respond smiling.

"Katniss or Leia? Gale or Hans?"

"I like Peeta better," You respond.

"WHAT?!" Cisco says loudly, jumping up. You laugh.

"We're watching the Hunger Games. You need to realize that Katniss deserves Gale not Peeta," Cisco says, shaking his head.

"Yeah but Peeta was with Katniss is the Games and protected her," You defend.

"PROTECTED? He was bleeding to death in a cave! Katniss had to go and risk her life for him. But while she was gone, Gale was actually productive and was feeding her family," He says. You roll your eyes but smile.

"Whatever."

Halfway through the movie Cisco kissed your forehead softly multiple times. You smile.

"Is my head more interesting than tracker jackers?" You ask with a smirk.

"Of course," he says in an obviously tone to his voice.

You turn around and he kisses you straight on the lips. You smile through the kiss and he ends up smiling as well.

"Mm look, my favorite part," You joke.

"I'm distracted," Cisco says.

"Oh and what's distracting you, Ramon?"

He smirks and kisses your forehead again. He wraps his arms tighter around your waist and you practically melt into him. You place your head comfortably on his chest and close your eyes.

He plays with your hair while you lay there peacefully, enjoying the time spent with him.

"Babe?" He asks softly. But you didn't hear him. You were too busy sleeping soundly in his chest.

He chuckles and turns off the TV. The lights were already off so it was dark in his living room.

He picks you up bridal style and walks across the hall to his bedroom. He places you softly on the bed and places the blankets over you.

He turns to walk away but you grab his arm.

"Stay?"

"Well you are in my house."

You smile sleepily and he climbs in next to you. You place your head in his chest and he nuzzles his face into your soft hair. You fall asleep instantly.

It took him a little longer. He was too busy smiling at the beautiful girl laying next to him to sleep.

But it was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE

AHH ITS BEEN TOO LONG

IM SORRY ITS SO FREAKIN SHORT

Thanks for my readers who actually read these lol.

And thanks to all my readers for reading hahah.

Sorry I've been inactive. Finals are in two weeks and I just finished state testing!!

Here's a question:
DO U SHIP KATNISS WITH PEETA OR GALE??

MY ANSWER
GALE FOR DA WIN

Lol ok thanks for reading and virtual pats on the back if you read all this.

Vote and comment!

Happy reading :)