crossover part two

All rights to Marvel for the dialog between Bucky, Steve, Tony, and Zemo.

And to the CW for Cisco, Barry, Caitlin, and Iris.

I wake up and look to the side. Bucky had moved to the front of the small jet, sitting right behind where Steve was piloting.

I stretch a bit and walk to the front. I sit in the seat next to Bucky.

"What's going to happen to your friends?" Bucky asks Steve.

Steve sighs. "Whatever it is...I'll deal with it."

"I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve," Bucky says, shaking his head slightly. I furrow my brows in confusion. I'm new to this, and still don't understand what's going on completely.

When do I ever understand though?

"What you did all those years, it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice," Steve says.

Oh, when he was under HYDRA's command or whatever.

"I know. But I did it," he says.

"I think friends, no matter what, are worth fighting for," I say suddenly. Two heads turn towards me. Steve gives me a thankful smile and a small nod.

Bucky, however, still looks unconvinced.

"I've hurt so many people," he mutters.

"You can't change the past. You can only look forward with your chin held high."

"Tell that to the rest of the world."

I grin slightly. "Maybe I will."

"We're here," Steve says.

Bucky grabs a gun from the back and I unsheathe my knife.

"You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve asks.

"Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Bucky adds. I smile.

"You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for that redhead," Steve adds, smiling slightly.

"Well someone's quite the lady's man," I mutter.

Bucky grins. "What was her name again?"

"Dolores. You called her Dot," Steve says.

"She's gotta be a hundred years old right now," Bucky says.

Steve places a hand on Bucky's shoulder.

"So are we, pal."

I chuckle and we walk outside into the snow. We stand in front of a hidden entry way.

"He couldn't have been here for more than a few hours," Steve says.

"Long enough to wake them up," Bucky adds.

We enter the old elevator and it carries us down.