continued julian albert

I get up and grab onto his shoulders to steady myself. I let go and we walk out of Star Labs.

"Look at this, Julian Albert skipping work. What a badass," I joke.

"I can be cool when I want to be."

We walk across the street to Jitters and sit down at a table.

"I'll go order. You need to be off your feet as much as possible. What do you want?" He says.

"I'll have a small iced chai tea, please and thanks," I say with a smile. I grab my wallet to take out some cash.

"Nope, I'll be paying," Julian says, waving his wallet around. I sigh and roll my eyes. He leaves to go pay and I'm left to my thoughts.

A man walks up to me and sits down in Julian's seat.

"Why such a pretty lady sitting all by herself?" He asks with a smirk.

"Um, sorry. I'm waiting for someone," I respond.

The man stands up and looks down on me. "Well they can wait a bit longer," he says and grabs my arm.

"Hey! Leave her alone," Julian says, rushing to my side.

"Make me."

"Sir! If you're not going to order anything I suggest you leave," a man at the counter says.

The man scowls and pushes my shoulder. "Next time, bitch," he growls.

Julian glares at him all the way to the door. After he leaves, we both sigh and he hands me my tea.

"Thanks," I say.

"No problem."

"Thanks for sticking up for me. It means a lot," I say sincerely.

He smiles, "of course."

We talk about what we did before and laugh. I've never seen him laugh and smile so much before, and it fits him. Well, actually. I smile to myself.

"What?" He asks smiling.

I laugh, "nothing. It's just I've never really seen you laugh and smile as much as you are now."

He blushes, "well, you can thank yourself for that."

I laugh, "really? Did I make the Julian Albert go soft?"

He grins, "It seems so."

His phone rings and he sighs, "Work." I nod understandingly and finish my drink. I get up to throw it away and when I back he's off the phone.

"I gotta go. Want me to drop you off on the way?"

I nod, "yeah, thanks."

He nods and we leave.

"Thanks so much for the coffee and everything. I appreciate it," I thank him sincerely.

"Of course," he says as he pulls up to my house.

We get out and he walks me to my door. I grab my keys and unlock it, revealing my living room room.

When I turn back around, I stumble a bit and grab Julian's shoulder for support. He smiles and stares into my eyes.

I blush as we get closer.

We were inches away.

Centimeters.

When finally,

Our lips touch.

I smile in the kiss. He gently places his hand on my cheek and the other on my back. I had both of mine on his shoulders.

We pull apart and touch our foreheads. I was still holding onto his shoulders and his hands were placed on my cheeks gingerly.

"How's that for a first date?" He says quietly.

I grin, "Perfect."

~~~~
I literally said I'd do the second part on May 27 and it is now June 6. lol whooooops.

I saw Wonder Woman today and ohhhmyygoddd it was amaziiiiinnnggg!

Anyway, I'm doing a Leonard Snart one bc I want to :) (and I just started prison break and I'm feeling the Wentworth vibes lol) I'm on season 2 episode 5 or something.

Don't be a silent reader :))

Happy reading! :))