Chapter 31 - First Day On The Job

Rini POV

Mrs. Darwin folded her arms glaring at me wearing some weird clothes Mrs. Stevenson gave me.

"Why are you wearing a maid outfit?" she sighed.

"Mam.....I didn't know this was a maid-"

"Shh! You are hurting my ears with your immature voice" she wined.

"Sorry" I pouted.

"Just clean some windows in the classes" she said rolling her eyes.

Time skipped....

I can't reach the higher windows.....

I wined rolling on the floor and puffed up my cheeks then glared at those stupid windows.

"Are you done yet?!" I heard her outside.

"Um....just doing the finish touches, I'm a mother so I'm use to this!" I smiled nervously.

"I didn't ask you if you were a mother" she sighed.

"So mean," I mumbled kicking the dust with my foot, "I need respect from her" I smiled evilly.

I casted a bucket of paint on her and laughed silently while she blamed it on some students. Mrs. Stevenson was standing at the doorway glaring at me the whole time. I trembled staring at her taking out a knife from her pocket.

"I have a Doragan husband myself so I know how you creatures can be at times" she said looking really scary.

"Sorry miss!" I awkwardly bowed before her many times.

"Good girl" she smirked.

She patted my head as usual and placed a large bow in my hair. I glared at her laughing at me.

"I'm not a little girl!" I screamed stamping my feet.

"But you look like one....it's amazing you are a mother" she sighed looking at me closely.

"So?!" I said closing my eyes tightly.

"That's so cute and if you don't clean those windows naturally something will go wrong" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Watch a professional at her best" I chuckled.

A magic ora surrounded my hands and the windows, "Kirei na!" I exclaimed.

The windows were perfectly clean and sparkling then they became even more dirty with slime and dust.

"Cheer up kid, magic was created to make lives easier but not this way" she said patting my back then left me alone frozen looking at what happened.

"Ryan!" I wined.

He came breathing heavily, "I was called mom" he smiled softly.

"I don't wanna clean these windows naturally" I pouted hugging his arm.

"Mom you are so lazy, how did you raise me?!" he glared at me.

"Your father spoilt me but meh that's life" I said with a straight face.

He help me by giving me a piggy back so I could reach the higher windows.

"Mom.....you are somehow getting heavy" he struggled standing on his feet.

"Geez....you are such a wussy like your father, allow me to finish these windows" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mom....I'm suffering, what have you been eating?" he struggled to say.

"FOOD, food my child" I glared at him.

"Mom.....I feel like my back is going to break" he sighed.

"Shhh!" I whispered harshly and continued cleaning the windows. I finally finished without breaking a sweat. He wined rubbing his back and looked at me angrily. "Don't look at your mother that way" I said looking at him angrily.

"Well bye mom....I have classes" he said fixing his uniform.

I tiptoed trying to fix his tie and he smiled rubbing my hair. I got up a napkin from the classroom bathroom and walked back to him. I tripped over my own foot and fell on top of him. He became disturbed staring at me acting shyly and pretending to blush.

"Ryan where's my-"

Diana stared at us and a dark ora surrounded her body, "What are you doing to my Ryan?" she said boldly.

"Doing what mothers do best, give their children all the love" I spoke softly touching my lips.

"Mom stop," he became even more disturbed. Her eyes turned completely white and fire surrounded her hands. I trembled as she materialized her scythe. "Mom, I recommend you to run"

"She's just a cute little bunny girl, she can't-"

She grabbed my hair and looked at me, "Death" she spoke softly.

"What?!" I became frightened.

"My girlfriend for you" he chuckled.

"Save me my son I gave birth to!" I wined.

"Bye!" he left me alone with this crazy girl!

She released me and sighed folding her arms, "Please behave yourself and don't embarrass your son" she glared at me.

"I won't, future daughter-in-law" I smirked.

"Shut up!" she screamed blushing extremely.

"I could ask Ryan to let you guys have babies, trust me you aren't too young. Pfffft.....16 years, you are so old" I laughed.

"When will you stop talking?" she said angrily.

"Sorry" I pouted.

🔮🔮🔮

Just a little cute and funny chapter! XD