The Evil Owl

Willa's POV

Didn't see that one coming. So the owl that had spent a day on my head was evil? I was confused. Then the owl said, "Bring out the prisoner." Then Bruce (how'd he get down here?) carried in a small cage covered by a blanket. He pulled off the blanket. Inside the cage was Pigwideon. What the heck?! I looked between the two Pigwideons. How were there 2 Pigwideons? Which one was the real one? Was one evil? Were they both good? Were they both evil? If so, why was one locked up? Was there competition in evil? And why did they look the same? Were they twins? Was one a hologram? Was one of them a clone? What if neither of them were Pigwideon? I had so many questions that my mind was moving quicker than my mouth would have been. I looked around and saw everyone else was shocked too. Finally I developed a question that covered all of my questions. "What's going on here?" I asked. "Well," started the Pigwideon on the throne, "I'm not the real Pigwideon. That is. I kidnaped him after you left Triumvirate Holdings. I attacked you at the park but you thought it was for something else. So when you went to the ice cream place, I came in unnoticed and rigged the table. Then you ran here and now I've kidnaped you." "Are you an animagous?" Hermione asked. "No." "A monster?" Percy asked. "No." "You are not a Disney character," Philby stated. "And that would be right," said the owl. "I was a human until I was cursed. I am now an owl, yet my powers allow me to change my appearance as long as I am still an owl. So I imitated your owl and fooled you. You had the real Pigwideon until a little before Annabeth showed up," he concluded. It worried me that he knew Annabeth's name. "So why'd you kidnap us?" asked Rachel. The owl responded, "Triumvirate Holdings placed this curse on me. I am going to give you back to them if they undo my curse. A trade." He looked pretty smug. "Any more questions?" He asked. "Do you have a name?" I blurted out, "I'm just getting tired of thinking of you as Evil Pigwideon." "Yes, yes, to you, my name is John Cena," he informed us. Now you will be going down some more..." "Wait, can we walk down this time? Please?" asked Philby. I looked back at him. His sleeve was caked in blood. He held his arm like it hurt. It had just been stabbed by a table so I figured it probably did. I hadn't realized until now that in the slide, everything bumped into each other. That would be very painful. The owl considered this then said, "We are not inhumane. Bruce will walk you down." Bruce walked over and grabbed Philby's good arm and lead him off to the side. "Oh, no," I complained quietly. I knew what was coming. "And you all will take the slide," John Cena told us. Then the floor opened up under our feet and we fell some more.

Philby's POV

I was lead gingerly into a corridor and down some stairs. I wouldn't resist. If I did, it would just turn out bad for everyone. We reached the bottom of the stairs. We walked a little further and reached a large cage. Percy, Annabeth, Rachel, Ron, Hermione, and Willa were already in there. They were seated and watching us. Bruce walked me over to the cage. "Pass through the bars," he instructed. After I gave him a look, he said, "Sorry but we can't take any chances." I gave in and tried for all clear. I was having trouble focusing with the pain in my arm (being stabbed hurts way more than you think) but I managed. I walked through the bars. When I'd entered the cage, I sat down with the others. We all watched Bruce leave. "What now?" asked Ron. "We should probably try to get some sleep," Percy suggested. I wholeheartedly agreed. Everyone mumbled their approval. I lied down to rest. It was bright in the room so we covered our heads by our jackets. I finally fell into a restless sleep.