Bonus

So today I just felt like instead of writing a oneshot, I would write a react. I'm pretty sure most of you guys have heard the Kars 4 Kids jingle, but if you haven't, here's the link on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4
I thought it would be funny to do a react on the song. Oh and by the way, you know who didn't die. You'll know who I'm talking about if you have finished Lodestar. And also, I wrote a Harry Potter story, so please read and vote! But onto the react!

Sophie: *brings in a human radio*
Everyone else: Ummmm, Sophie, what is that?
Sophie: It's a radio. It plays music and other stuff
Fitz: Oh, I remember seeing something like that when I was looking for you. But it was bigger, and it was really loud!
Sophie: I think that was a boom box.
Everybody else: *is super confused*
Sophie: It's basically the same thing as a radio: it plays music and stuff.
Dex: But doesn't your iPod do that?
Sophie: I can only listen to music on my iPod. On the radio, there are news programs, talk shows, and other things along with music.
Keefe: Let's try it! *moves the volume button up SUPER high, thinking it's the power button, and then finds the real power button*
Sophie: Oh I forgot, it needs to be tuned to the station that we want, otherwise it will sound fuzzy. What do you guys want to listen to?
Biana: Aren't there any beauty channels?
Sophie: Um, no, Biana, sorry.
Keefe: Prank shows?
Sophie: No, but there might be comedies on. *She tunes the radio to where the comedies usually were, but there was only the fuzzy sound.* Nope, sorry Keefe, there aren't any on now.
Fitz: Maybe the human news would be interesting.
Sophie: Eh, it's okay. But if you want to. *tunes radio to a news channel*
News person: *blares random news things super loud*
Everyone: AHHHH TURN IT DOWN TURN IT DOWN
Sophie: *turns it down*
Keefe, Dex, Sophie, and Fitz: *listen with interest*
Tam: *is extremely bored by the news persons commentary*
Linh and Biana: *look confused*
Radio: We will be back soon after a few messages from our sponsors.
Everybody except Sophie: Huh?
Sophie: You guys, it just means they are taking a break for commercials
Everybody else: OH. We knew that.
Radio: 1-877-KARS 4 KIDS!! K-A-R-S KARS 4 KIDS!!!!
Keefe: WHAT IS THIS MUSIC I LOVE IT!!!!!!! *starts dancing along to the music*
Fitz and Biana: *start singing along*
Linh: *starts humming*
Tam: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE RIP MY EARS OFF???
Dex: SOPHIE IS ALL HUMAN MUSIC THIS AMAZING?
Sophie: Nope, this is actually horrible. Here's what nice human music sounds like *turns on classical music station*
Dex: *plays with Sophie's iPod*
Keefe: Eh, it's not even half as good as that other song.
Dex: HEY SOPHIE I FOUND THAT AWESOME SONG AGAIN IM GONNA PLAY IT *plays the song*
Everyone except Sophie, who glares at the tiny iPod, Tam who runs off screaming that he has the song stuck in his head, and Linh who just hums: *belts out along with the jingle*
Sophie: You know what, I think that's enough of the song
Everybody else: NOOOO!!!!
Sophie: UGH FINE. I REGRET EVER SHOWING YOU THIS RADIO. *storms off because she hates the song*
Mr. Forkle: *walks in and winces* You kids sure have a horrible taste in music. So, I was sent in here on behalf of the council to tell you to TURN THAT THING DOWN!!!!

So, that is my bonuses KOTLC react! Tell me what you think about it the comments!!!