Neverseen #1

No one's POV:
"Do you know how the Neverseen  found your decoy?" Sophie asked. "I swear it wasn't me," Keefe jumped in. "I threw my Sencen Crest into the ocean, and Elwin melted off a ton of skin, so I am aromark free. Remind me to thank my mom for that one, by the way. So awesome of her to let me lead my friends into ambushes." The sharpness in his tone made Sophie reach for his hand.
Fitz POV
I glared at Sophie and Keefe's joined hands. It should be ME holding her hand. "I'm fine," Keefe promised. I watched them, hoping that they would pull apart. But they didn't. "We do not blame you Mr. Sencen," Mr. Forkle said. "We assume they used Gethen. We've been holding him here after we captured him on Mount Everest – but don't worry we relocated him to somewhere much harder to reach. And we'll figure out what enzyme they're tracking him with so this won't happen again.
No one's POV:
"Have you learned anything from him?" Keefe asked, voicing the question Sophie was sure they had all been thinking. Gethen was the first member of the Neverseen they'd captured. He'd also been one of Sophie and Dex's kidnappers. "Not yet," Mr. Forkle said. "His mind is... Tricky. We'll discuss it more later. Right now, I need to get you to your new homes." Sophie wasn't sure what felt stranger – trying to imagine feeling at home with the Black Swan, or the fact that he had said homes. "Are we going to be living together?" Biana asked, noticing the plural as well.
"Of course." "Will you be living with us?" Sophie asked. "No. I live in the Lost Cities. I cannot disappear too long without someone noticing my absence."

Time skip because I'm too lazy to copy 5 pages and they aren't really necessary.
Fitz POV
"You don't have permission to read my thoughts!" Biana shouted. "I do not need it if it's endangering us," Mr. Forkle closed his eyes and I knew there was nothing Biana could  do to stop him. Even Sophie couldn't block him – and he had designed her mind to be in penetrable. Biana turned to me. "Please, don't let him do this."
"It's already done." Mr. Forkle said, staring at the empty space behind her. "It appears we have a stowaway."
"How can we have a stowaway?" I asked as Mr. Forkle shouted, "Show yourself!" Nothing happened for a moment then Della appeared behind Biana. "Mom?" I asked, rushing to tackle hug her before shouting at Biana. "HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS SECRET?" "I made her swear not to say anything," Della explained. "And I only involved her because I needed to hold onto someone while we were teleporting."
"Why the subterfuge?" Mr. Forkle asked. "Please tell me you don't doubt our ability to protect your children?" "Quite the opposite." Della strained her gown, made of  aquamarine silk. "I'm here to join the Black Swan." Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? My mom wants to join a group that is technically illegal? The word seemed to dangle, waiting for someone to reach out and grab them. "Does dad know?" I asked, after a short pause. "Of course. He wanted to join, but we decided he'd be more useful if he stayed working with the council. And my talents are far better suited for covert activities." "Ms. Vacker-"
"Della," she corrected.
"Your offer is very generous, Ms. Della," Mr. Forkle emphasized with a slight smile. "But we already have a vanish are working with us."
"No one can about vanished way I can. Not even my son – and I'm sure you've heard how valuable Alvar had been to the Council." She blinked out of sight reappearing a second later knee-deep in the river. Even though I've seen my mom do this for all my life, I would hands down say that my mom is the most powerful Vanisher that I've met.
"Impressive," Mr. Forkle admitted when Della reappeared next to Biana and showed how her gown was still dry. "But the question is whether letting you join would be wise. Someone as high profile as yourself –"
"Could be an influential advocate," Della finished for him. "When the council finally come to their senses, do you think the public will instantly trust you? The Vacker  name may have had a few controversies lately, but it still holds incredible influence and power." Mr. Forkle studied Della. "I see you've already removed your registry pendant."
ANOTHER time skip
Fitz POV
"Wait, why do I have to share?" Sophie asked. "Yeah, I nominate Dex and Keefe," I agreed. Now that would be something fun to see. "So do I," Mr. Forkle decided. "Keefe, give you a lufterator to Della." "Wait – what just happened?" Keefe  asked. Me, Biana, and Sophie cracked up. Dex fumed as Mr. Forkle ordered him and Keefe to test the gadget to make sure the lufterator still worked. They had to stand so close their noses practically touched. It. Was. Hilarious.

I know, you're probably wondering why I'm skipping so much. Sorry not sorry!

Fitz POV
Keefe jumped from his his and Dex's echodon onto Sophie's. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see them. He had his arms around her waist, and then he whispered something in here ear. They talked some more, and then, he visibly tightened his hold on her waist, and I saw her cheeks flush. I decided to do something about it. My echodon swam up to Sophie and Keefe's, just in time to hear my best friend say, "Man, one second you're sharing your air with the dude, and the next second he's trying to get you punched in the face," Keefe mumbled. I couldn't resist the urge to tease him. It would be my way to get back at him for- for... I'm not exactly sure what. But when I saw him holding her waist and making her blush, I just didn't like it. "Isn't that what everyone wants to do after they meet you?" I asked him. After Biana pointed out that we were there, I was distracted by the AMAZING place that we were going to live at, so I didn't think about what I had seen until Dex had gone up to get changed. I stopped Keefe. "Hey, so... What was that back there?" He decided to  play dumb. "What are you talking about?" I slightly glared at him. "You know what I'm talking about!" I snapped. He looked at me with annoyance. "We were just talking."
"Didn't look like 'just talking.'"
"Look, I-I... I care about her, okay?" After a slight pause, he said quietly, "I might even, well, think of her as more than a friend." I gaped, then it struck me. My best friend might like the girl I like. "How could you?" I asked in disbelief. "Didn't you know that I realized I liked her from the day that- that she was kidnapped?" Keefe's eyes grew colder than normal. "Well, I guess we're going to see who is going to win her heart." I smirked. "Bring. It. On."

So.... How did you like it? Personally I like it better than many of my other oneshots. I really like the idea of Fitz and Keefe being in a competition to win Sophie's heart. I mean, they technically are in the books, but it isn't outright mentioned, so I decided to put in a actual competition between the two boys.
Update:
I am SO sorry about all the typos. Apparently writing by voice doesn't work as well as I thought. I fixed the mistakes that I could find, but please comment if you find any more.

Like 6 months later:
THE CRINGE.......