Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: Alex's POV

I buried my head into Olli's lap. We'd been sitting like this, silently, for a good thirty minutes.

"Baby," He whispered, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "It's 2:30. You need to get some rest."

I moaned, softly.

"Try to fall asleep." He began to unzip his sweatshirt. He draped it over my shoulders, and I nuzzled into it. It smelled like him, and was warm, and cozy. He rubbed my back gently, murmuring sweet nothings while he did so. My eyelids became heavier, and heavier, and before I knew it, I was out like a light....

Olli's POV:

It took awhile, but eventually, she curled up, face buried into my lap, and began to fall asleep. As soon as I put my hoodie around her though, she was out cold. Her breathing became even, signaling she was asleep. I sat there for awhile, just holding her, thinking about how maybe we were rushing things, but everything just seemed so right. Mumbles from Alex's pulled me out of my thought, however. The noises were mostly unrecognizable syllables, but she did begin to string sentences together.

"Thank, thank you," She whispered.

I couldn't tell if she was awake, or sleep-talking.

"Olli." She murmured.

I gently combed my fingers through her messy, dark hair.

She snuggled in, closer to my body. She was warm, and cuddly. It was crazy to think we had only known each other for five days, and we were sitting in her car, at close to three in the morning, cuddling.

"Olli, I, I, thank you." She whispered, sitting up.

I gazed into her deep, dark eyes. Never, in my life, had I been as content as I was in that very moment.

"Thank you for this. It, it means so much."

She dropped back down, nuzzling her body next to mine. This time, however, her head was resting up against my ribcage.

"I like you, Olli."

I guess 'I like you.' Was our early version of 'I love you.'

"I like you too, Alex."