Chapter One Hundred Twenty-One

AN: Hi! So, before I get on with this chapter, I just wanted to write a little author's note, about American Thanksgiving, and a few other things. Like every other note I post, you certainly don't have to read it, but if you wanted to, and did, it'd mean a lot. :)

So, for America, tomorrow (today, because it's already past midnight...?) is our Thanksgiving. Now, as someone who isn't very patriotic, it's just another day for me, really, except with more mashed potatoes than usual. But, for some people, it's a really big deal, I suppose, and they get super into it, going as far as making mile-long lists of all they're thankful for. Now, I'm not going to do anything that drastic, but I do sort of want to address the three main things I'm thankful for.

1.) The Penguins/WBS Penguins. Clearly, I love the Pens/Baby Pens with just about every fiber in my being. If I didn't, I wouldn't have this account, or write these stories, or anything. To make a very, very long, rambling story short, I'm not too terribly sure how'd I'd be if I didn't have the Pens/Baby Pens. Honestly, both teams keep me going. They're the main thing in my life. They consume most of my thoughts, and conversations. I've been told many times, by both family, and so-called, 'friends' that my love for the Penguins is weird, or unnatural, but honestly, I couldn't care less. They make me so, so unfathomably happy, and that's all that matters, in my opinion.

2. My closest friends. I'm lucky enough to have two close friends, both of which mean the world to me. The first is someone who it feels like I've known for years, upon years, even though we've only been real close for about a year, give or take. She was one of the first real readers I had, and probably my biggest supporter. She's always there for me, no matter how many times I fuck up, and I just really appreciate it. I love her with all my heart, and god, am I lucky to have her.

My other closest friend is someone who've I've been fortunate enough to be close with for roughly five-ish years. We've sort of gotten to the point where we complete each other's sentences, and just click together. I'd honestly just be plain lost if I didn't have her in my life. Completely needless to say, I love her very much.

3. Yinz. My writing would be pointless if people didn't read it. That's just the simple truth. You guys that read my work give me reason to write. It means so, so much to me when you guys vote for, comment on, or add my stories to your reading list. You guys sort of support me endlessly, and honestly, I could never quite explain how ecstatic that makes me. I love each and every single one of you so, so fucking much. If you ever, and I mean ever, need to talk, know I'm here, and readily available. We can talk about absolutely anything under the sun.

Like I said, you all make me so happy. So, as a bit of a thank you, I'm doing something I've never done before: personality ships! For those who don't know, personality ships are basically when you send a little bit about yourself to the person doing the shipping, and they match you up, depending on who you are, according to what you told them. Due to my knowledge of both the Pittsburgh, and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, I'm planning on shipping you with one Pen, and one WBS Pen. Absolutely anyone can be shipped, whether we've ever talked, or not. For a ship, send me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)

So, in the midst of all the Thanksgiving festivities, I've created a second Wattpad account, using the username philbo5dumo8 On this account I'll be starting two new stories, relatively soon (one being a Philip Samuelsson/Brian Dumoulin fic, the other being a Jayson Megna fic). I plan to go back and forth, each night, so on one night, I'll write from one account, and then the next night, I'll write from the other, if that makes sense. So, if you want to, you can check out my new account, and look at my new fanfics, once they're up. :)