Chapter 9: What?!

Lucy's Point of View

Damn. That fight with that so-called strongest team was disappointing. I didn't expect that. I thought they would be a challenge.

"Lucy why don't we go on a job?" Luke-nii asked. Well it isn't a bad idea. "Yeah sure and hey after finishing the job there's something that we have to do." I told them and they gave me curious stares.

"So what's the job? You pick, Lucy." I walked towards the request board and started choosing. "Here. We need to kill demons that are lurking in their village. The reward's quite big." I showed them the request paper. "Yeah. Let's go with that one." I walked towards Mira. "Mira-san we'll choose this." Then handed her the paper. "Hai. Take care Lucy." And gave me smile. I just nodded then flashed a smile.

"Let's go." And we were about to go outside when someone stopped us. "Luce, can I talk to you for a sec?" I turned around but I already know who he is. "What do you want, Natsu?" I asked him. "Like I said I want to talk to you." I just stared at him then sighed in defeat. "Fine. When I come back, I'll give you a chance to explain." When I said that he was utterly surprised but I'm more surprised when he suddenly embraced me. "Move! Don't touch me." I pushed him away. Gee. What's happening? My heart's beating fast. No this can't be. "Sorry Luce. See you later!" And flashed me that toothy smile. "Whatever." Then I just walked away I can't bear staying in there. The guild's teasing us already.

"Lucy you're blushing." Ashley-nee told me. "No I am not." And walked ahead of them.

"I actually like the idea of you and that fire boy." Luke-nii teased me. What? Me and Natsu? Never gonna happen. I'd rather have him as my friend. "Seriously? Gee. Come on let's finish this fast." And we journeyed all the way.

Natsu's Point of View

Yosh! Luce finally gave me the chance. I swear I won't waste this.

"Good for you, Flame Brain." Gray just patted my shoulder.

"Yeah. Don't waste this chance." Erza told me and smashed my head into her armor. It hurts.

"Good luck, Natsu-san!" Wendy gave me her kindest smile. Yosh! Ask for forgiveness then confess. Think I can do it?

"Minna! I'm back!" Someone shouted and when I saw who that is; it's Lisanna. Everyone suddenly silenced. Everyone knew that Lisanna doesn't want talking about Lucy and gets mad. She was looking around, looking for someone when her eyes suddenly landed to me. She was walking towards me when Mira stopped her.

"Lisanna. Come here I have something to talk about." I sigh of relief. I better thank Mira later.

Lucy's Point of View

"So Lucy what will we do now?" They asked me. "Well we only need to destroy dark guilds and we'll become wizard saints!" I shouted with joy. "Wizard Saints? What are they for?" My brother asked me.

"Well they are considered the strongest wizards in our country." Then flashed a smirk. They also answered with a grin and I'll take that as a yes.

40 minutes later...

And we are done! We just came back from the Council and they offered us places. And guess who's first? Of course. ME! My brother and sister respectively in 4th and 5th place. Nyahahahahaha.

"That is totally unfair. Obviously, I'm stronger than the two of you." And he pouted. I just laughed.

"We need to tell Master about this." So we board a train and waited for hours.

"We have arrive in Magnolia. Enjoy your day."

Finally! We just teleported because I really want to talk to Master right now. And we arrive in the guild. I kicked the guild doors.

"We're back!" And arrived with a smile. "Welcome back! How did the mission go?" She asked us. "Ah no time for that. Is Master in his office?" I asked her. "Ah yes he is." She answered curious as to why I'm asking.

"Hey Luce I thought we will talk?" Natsu walked towards me. "Later Natsu." Then I faced my brother and sister.

"Let's go."

Master's Point of View

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." And when I saw who it was, I was surprised. "What brings you here?" It's Lucy and her brother and sister.

She was shining.

"MASTER! I'VE BEEN PLACED AS A WIZARD SAINT!" I was extremely shocked. I did not expect this. Maybe her brother and sister too. "Congratulations to the three of you." I said. This is good. "We need to announce this to the guild okay?" They just nodded but Lucy her eyes were shining.

"OKAY BRATS! WE HAVE THREE WIZARD SAINTS IN HERE. YOU BETTER RESPECT THEM." I announced and they were shocked.

"Who?"

"What the hell are you talking about Master?"

"Oi Gramps! What are you talking about?"

"Respect is a MAN!"

"Come here now, the three of you." And when they saw Lucy and the rest of her family they were extremely surprised.

"Lucy?!"

"Ashley?!"

"Luke?!"

"When did you become a wizard saint?!" Natsu asked. Even Erza and the others are surprised. "Just destroyed dark guilds." She said like it's not a big deal. Well I'm happy that they have become a Saint.

----------------------

THAT'S ALL!

I'm so sorry for my long update. I was experiencing a disease joke. Writer's Block people. Anyways please keep on supporting my stories if you have read it anyway. I will appreciate it. Huhu. I'm sad because I think no one's reading it. 😭💔

I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does.