Hank

Leroy and Lou were brothers and they saw each other but didn't care to talk about what they saw.   Larry was Frank's cousin, he was in shock, and confused.  His heart kept telling him to go to the police.  Whatever his heart did tell him, he wasn't listening.  He began to pack his things.  He was staying with Frank for the summer, all through the first day of school was in two days.  Larry just wanted to go home now.  He quickly packed his belongings and jumped on his bike and headed home, which was about two miles away.    

As Larry was riding close to the mind road, his Aunt, Frank's mother was driving when she noticed him.  "Larry, where do you think you are going?" she asked   "I'm going home, Auntie." he replied   "Boy you couldn't wait for me to return from work?" she asked as she gives him a pretty smile.   "Auntie I just want to go home and looked through my new clothes.  I need to try it on, you understand." he explained  "Do you really want to ride that bike that far?" she asked  

"Yes, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. See you later," he said as he continued on his way home.  Larry didn't like, the little he did see, so when he arrived home, he let his mother know that if for any reason Frank's shows up looking for him, do tell him I'm not here."  "Why?  Aren't you two friends?" his mother asked him.  "We were, but not anymore.  I just don't like the way he acts and bullies others.  Shit like that just ain't right." he explained  "What do you' me?  Is he really a bully?" asked Ms. Lee  "Mom, I no longer feel like talking about him, just tell him that I'm not here.  That's all." said,  Frank, as he walked upstairs to his room. 

The boys all went home with their mind confuse and shook.  But Frank finally arrived home.  The moment he walked in he called out for Larry.  He called out his name for a pretty long while.  Then his mother walked out of the kitchen, "Hey, Hey stop all that screaming, your cousin went home about twenty minutes ago.   Now, go get ready for dinner?" said his mother  "I'm not hungry I at over at James house." he lied   "Well, if you do get hungry I'll set you up a plate and I'll leave it on top of the table." she said as she sat down to eat.  "Fine, thanks," said Frank as he headed up the steps.   He then ran into his room and began to play with his money.  He threw the money up in front of the fan and the money flew all over the place.   He then left it where it landed and began to watch TV.