Intro To Two World's

Ey, I just randomly thought about making this book because of a video I saw. I thought it was a really good idea and it would be fun to write. Ok, let's get to it!

P. Tord pov~
   I sat on the couch with Tom laying his head in my lap. I ran my hand through his soft hair. "Hey Tommy, wanna go out for dinner tonight?" I asked. "No, I'm going to get drunk tonight." He said. "Aw but Tommy." I winded. "Fack off Tord." He sighed. I crossed my arms and pouted. "Shut up Commie." He said.

P. Tom pov~
   "Shut up commie." I said. I got up and went to the kitchen. Yeah, I still love him its just he's to needy now. He is always asking me to go on a date with him. He's constantly pestering me. I shuffled over to the fridge and got some Smirnoff out of it. I went back into the living room and laid back down. Tord started running his hand through my hair again. I sighed and took a drink. "Ple-" "I said no Tord. Stop asking." I said.

F. Tom pov~
   I burst through the door to see my lovely leader. I ran over to his desk. "You needed me for something?" I asked, hoping he would ask me to go to dinner finally. "Yes Thomas, I did." "What is it Tord?" I asked. "What's my schedule, I forgot it." He said. "Oh.." I said with a frown spread across my face. I looked down at the clipboard. I pressed schedule ands it came up. "Well... At 1 you have a conference for an hour. 3 you have to teach new recruits. And at 5 you have a..." I read the last part. 'Dinner with Thomas' it said. "What is at 5?" He asked. "Oh, sorry. You have dinner with me." I said. "Oh... OH! I'm sorry Thomas, but I don't think we can go today. I'll be tired after I teach the new recruits." He said. "I..understand Tord." I said. "I'll make it up to you another day." He said. I nodded and left the room, tears escaping from under my digital eyes.

F. Tord pov~
   God, that's the fourth time this month. I feel so sorry for my Tom. I just haven't had time with him and I can tell its bothering him. I sighed and laid back in my chair. "He's been waiting so long.." I said to myself. A knock cams at the door. "Come in." I said. Paul walked through the door. "What is it now Paul." I said, kinda annoyed. "Well sir, Tom just came to us crying. Pat is comforting him but.. Do you know why he's crying?" He asked. I sighed again, "he's sad that I can't go to dinner with him." "Oh, ok sir. I'll leave you be now." He said and walked out of the room. 'My Poor Tommy."

Ey, hope you like it! I know I kinda do and don't. Hah! Bye bye fishes!