Present Meets Future

Ey, I can't find the original vid I was inspired by but the creator is Черничная Тучка. Makes awesome animations of TomTord. Its just great. Ok, book.

P. Tom pov~
I woke up in my bed. I guess I passed out in the living room because I don't remember anything then other telling Tord to fack off. I sat up but had a huge hang over. I looked around and saw Tord next to me. 'Of course.' I thought. I got up and went into the bathroom only to see.... Future me. I screamed and fell back, pulling the shower curtains with me. I snapped out of my fright stage and felt like an idiot. "What are you doing?" I asked him as I stood up. "W-what? Hi again..." He said quietly. Tord burst through the door. "What's wrong Tommy, are you ok?" Tord asked. "I'm fine, but he's not." I said pointing at Future. Tord looked at him then back at me. "Who's that?" He asked. Future me started to laugh a bit and I glared at Tord. "That's me you facker." I said. "Oh, hah, sorry." He said. "Wait, future you? So if I-" "don't even try Tord." I said. "Ok, ok. I won't."

F. Tom pov~
I woke up in my bed, Paul and Pat sitting next to me. My pillow was soaked with tears. I must of cried a lot. I remembered what happened yesterday. Paul patted my back as I tried to calm down again. "Its ok Tom. He feels the same way. He hates saying no to you." Pat said. "No, no he doesn't. He facking hates me, I know he does. He never has time for me!" I cried. Paul looked at Pat and Pat nodded. Pat then left the room.
~Time Skip brought to you by -Idc-~
Pat came back into the room with Tord. Tord had a frown across his face. Paul and Pat left and Tord sat on my bed. "Tommy." He said as he cupped my face. "I'll make time for you today. I promise." "You promise? No interruptions?" I questioned, looking up at him. "Promise Tommy." He said as he crossed his fingers over his heart. I ripped some tears away and hugged him.
~time skip brought to you by, who cares~
I ran into Tord's office wearing my best outfit. "Tordy! You ready?" I asked happily. He looked up at me. "Oh fuck! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry Thomas!" He said as he stood up and walked over to me. "...B-but you made the promise this morning." I said. "I know and I forgot, I'm too busy to go today. Maybe tomorrow?" I felt tears for under my cyber mask. "I facking hate you!" I yelled and ran out of the room, crying. "Tommy!" He yelled. I didn't listen. He's treated me wrong for do long. I ran and ran until I was out of the base and at an old familiar house.
   I ran inside the abandoned house and sat in my old bathroom. The one I shared with Tord. I found one of his old shirts and grabbed it. I cried into it and soon fell asleep.
   I woke up with two people staring at me. Past me, and Past Tord. I felt so happy to see him, but I knew this was Toms Tord, not mine.

I almost fell asleep writing this! Ok, bye bye fishes!