When The Worlds Colide

F. Tom pov~
   "What are you doing here anyways, Tom." Tord asked. "I- uh.." "He came here to make you shut up, isn't that right?" Tom said, pretty fast. "Well-" "I bet he didn't." Tord said. The two started at it, yelling at each other, cursing, exedra. "Guys! Enough." I said as I stood.
     They both looked at me. I glared with my digital eyes. "I don't know how or why I'm here. I just fell asleep in the old house and I woke up here." I sighed. "Oh." They said in unison. I, for some reason, kept hold of Tord's hood as I walked passed them and looked around our old room.
   I sighed as I looked around. Everything looked new and bright. "I'm going to guess Tord got back about 3 months ago, correct?" I said as I looked at them. They nodded and I continued to look around. "Wait.... So, if your from the future- I got a question." Tord said. I looked at him, still being a bit shorter then him. "What?" "What am I in the future?" He asked.
   "Well.... Your the Red Leader, and Edd, Matt and I work for you. Your also the biggest jackass ever." His look softened. "How am I a jackass?" I sighed again and looked away. "You keep forgetting about me." I said and walked out of the room. I heard a slap come from the room and Tord saying ow. I chuckled and kept looking around.

P. Tom pov~
    How dare future Tord forget about me! I'm his boyfriend! He shouldn't forget about me. Tord rubbed his cheek, "Why would you do that?" He questioned. I shrugged and smirked at him. I then followed myself.
    I say him on the couch and I sat next to him. He was hugging Tord's hoodie.

This is all I have, please, if you have an idea, can you share it? (For this book.) Sooo, I will do even one shots if I have to. Ok, thank you, bye bye fishes