Chapter 4: Start of the Day

After the Princes took their bathes, The girl with (H/C) hair is now currently facing Rui Okaida, the male who unintentionally ruined her first day in the palace. "I've heard that you need to talk to me?" she asked as I keep an calm expression, preventing herself to punch the man right now and right here.

"I am really sorry for what happened, the previous day." he apologize as he held a apologetic smile.

"Ermm... It's okay, really." she answered as she tuck her (H/C) hair behind my ear.

"If you say so... Anyways, since today is Monday, you'll be handling Prince Yuuro. In Tuesday, you'll be handling Prince Natsuo. In Wednesday, you'll be handling Prince Dane. In Thursday, you'll be handling Prince Ein. In Friday, you'll be handling Prince Ryou and lastly in Saturday, you'll be handling Prince Etsuke. Your rest day will be on Sunday." he stated as the female mentally keep note on everything the man have said. "Any questions?" he asked and raise his eyebrow.

"I have a rest day?" she confusingly asked which made her eyebrows knitted.

"Yes you do, knowing that most of the princes are silly as hell." he answered and chuckle softly.

She half-heartedly chuckle."O-okay... what time should I start?" she asked again.

"Right now, Prince Yuuro told me that he is on his study room." he said and the female bow so she can go immediately to Prince Yuuro's study room.

"Any suggestions on how to please him?" she asked before she leave.

"My only tip is to be honest around him and to obey what he wants. That's all and what happens, happens so do your best." he responded.

"Thank you." she said and start moving to where the Prince Yuuro's study room is.

She is standing infront of his study room and she knock once. It took her only a minute to found the study room of the prince cause luckily, someone helped her to get here and it was Ren.

"Come in." he coldly replied as she slowly open the door after he gave her a permission to come in. Seeing him sitting in a chair, bored-ness in his eyes while his palm is beneath in his chin. He lift his gaze to look in her (E/C) eyes and those papers around him are neatly stuffed. "What do you want?" he irritatingly asked while his eyebrow furrow.

"I'm going to handle you today, Prince Yuuro. Do you need something?" she gently asked and flash a sweet smile.

He hummed for a while like his thinking and after that, he face the girl, "Yes, I actually need something." he immediately answered and his palm isn't leaving his chin, it's clear that he is really bored.

"Pray do tell." she said.

"Please do entertain me." he bluntly answered as her face turned a bit red.

'Idiot! That kind of entertainment wouldn't be lewd! Maybe he needs someone to talk to not doing the lewd deeds!' she thought and mentally slap myself.

Still her cheeks burning in red, she cough and stand properly. "Please do be specific, Prince Yuuro." she gently responded, trying to pry off her thoughts.

"What I meant is, do you have something in your mind that can entertain me? like example, going in the garden, picking some roses or anything! I am bored here, bored facing those papers everyday. I need something new to do, something refreshing." he responded as he rub his chin in a thinking manner.