Chapter 10: Day Off (Part 1)

(Y/n) yawn loudly as she was walking along the hallway. She is going to her room after having a long day.

She look outside the windows while her legs move on its own. The sun had already disappeared and later on it was replaced with beautiful, glittering and shimmering heavenly bodies. The light bulbs above were the source of light that helps her to see her way. There was no moon today but at least she can have the beautiful scenery today.

This day she will serve Etsuke for the whole day but she had interacted involuntarily his other sibling instead. Yuuro bugging her to take him to other new to his sights places again, Natsuo pushing her to accompany her to anything he wanted to do, Dane didn't do anything to tire her but instead shot a dozens of deadly glares to her as if she had done something awful or disgusting, Ein still in a certain room and his bruises and wounds isn't fully healed yet and pushing Rui to bring her in the room but Rui kept inisisting she's doing her work and Ryou annoying her to sing with him again.

She heave a loud sigh after just simply thinking about what had happened a moment ago. It tire her just simply thinking of that. She set her gaze below to see the glossy tiles she been walking on. She saw her beautiful reflection. 'Oh how beautiful I am~' she mentally complimented herself and giggle a bit loud while holding her left cheek.

She stop on her tracks when she saw another reflection of a human being. Her eyes widen a bit and she lift her gaze enough to see the young man's confused expression face. His perfectly thick left eyebrow rose a bit saying he is confused while his deep burnt sienna eyes stare at her petite form. The upper half of her body suddenly bend in form of showing her respect to the young first born prince, Yuuro Loki.

"Are you crazy?" this was the words that his mouth slipped out while his eyebrow is still furrowed. She was back with her previous position and stare back to the young prince.

"Don't mind me, Prince." she tried to wave it off and chuckle awkwardly.

"How can I just shrug that off?"

"Umm... umm.." the girl mumbled as she was thinking of another topic just to shrug that thing off. Her eyes gaze at the big window in front outside. "Look at those stars..." she started. The prince just lift his eyebrows in confusion as he fell silent- wanting the girl to continue. She was 2 feet away from the window and so as him. She slowly walk to the window while her eyes never leave the scenery outside. "They say if you counted nine stars within 9 days.." she trailed off and turn her head to see the male's face.

"One wish of yours will come true."

After hearing what the female said, his confusion increased. He sneered afterwards. "Really? simple heavenly bodies will grant my wish. How come?" he asked as his lips formed into a mocking smirk.

"How come? Why you're asking for that?" she answered his question with a question.

"Just making sure if it does come true." he answered and cross his arms while the mocking smirk never leaved his lips.

"If you want to know if it does then why not try it? There's nothing wrong in trying and plus, you got nothing to lose if you do." she responded and slowly step back away from the window while the boy's gaze never leave her figure.

The young male fell silent as he look down.

"I'll take my leave now.." she said using a low voice and walk away to continue her walk to her room.

Her flat shoes clicking against the glossy tiles as she walk. She wondered why the young prince fell silent and soon it become awkward that says its her time to leave. Her sleek and smooth (h/c) colored hair swaying slowly as she walk.