Chapter 6: Room Full of Stars

The (H/C) colored hair girl is currently pacing back and forth as her hand clutches lightly in her head. Her little smooth fingers were quivering slighty and her beautiful eyes widen. (Y/N)'s current emotions are fear and concern. Concern about Natsuo's weird behavior he have been exhibited earlier and about his condition right now. And, fear about what will be the King's reaction, one of her duties are to keep the princes safe but instead she failed.

But why, indeed, she have to concern about his health if...

'B-but... what if the King will sent me to the jail?! Th-that won't do... I-i don't ev-even have a s-single i-idea wh-what is the ca-cause why he fainted and that Terience guy... maybe he was the cause but I don't even know him!' she thought, scared expression evident in her features while striding slowly infront of the door of their chamber.

A sound of opening a door was visibly heard by the concern female as she face the doctor who treated and looked for the prince for some indication. "Is he fine now?" she asked, concern tone laced with her voice.

"He is perfectly fine. He fainted due to stress." the doctor bluntly responded as he watched the orange haired boy from the back. "But he'll wake up soon or tomorrow." he plainly added.

Her tensed muscles immediately smoothen up after hearing the great news. It was like lady luck is at her side.

"Thanks." she happily uttered and bow to the doctor.

The doctor excused himself, saying he needs to check someone too, a maid to be more precise. She step forward to get inside and check the third son when a masculine familiar voice suddenly halted her on her tracks.

"How's my brother?!" Yuuro frantically asked to the girl while his tone was mixed with concern one.

Natsuo's other siblings were behind Yuuro's back, like Yuuro, they are also scared and worried about Natsuo's health and condition.

"He is perfectly fine as what the doctor have said." she responded as she face them, a deadpan look on her face, hiding the fact that she was concerned and scared.

"What happened?" Etsuke calmly and concernly asked while his eyebrows knitted in concern manner.

The aura surrounds them was fine until a certain furious boy immediately and at the same time, suddenly approach the young girl's frame which cause for her heart beat to fasten and her frightened state to increase.

The cyan haired boy was the one who approached the girl and levitate above the ground by holding the collar of the girl's maid uniform. This cause the girl to freak out and hold Dane's white and silky hands. The girl squirm under his grasp while prying his hands off before he might ruin it and as the boy look at her with pure rage.

"What did you do to my older brother?! Did you tried to poison him?! Tell me!" Dane finally breaking the silence by furiously asking the petrified girl as he kept himself from punching the girl right now and then. The scared girl didn't respond as her mind was set on how she can escape from the grasp of the furious boy.

"Dane, please keep yourself composed and we'll settle this out. We can't fix things out through violence." Ein calmly said as he tried to soothe down his furious older brother but to no avail, the individual who is currently exhibiting furious emotions shoot him a tons of deadly glares into his wellbeing.

"Keep your little mouth shut or you'll get the same treatment later, Ein!" Dane warned his younger brother and return his gaze to the frightened female who is trying her best to push off his hands. "Answer me!" he angrily demanded, scaring the (H/C) colored hair girl more and give her a reason to squirm harshly around than before, not caring if it might ruin her uniform.