Chapter 17: The Last Day

Mia's P.O.V

I have never been more happy or excited to wake up early before. Why? Because it was the last day of camp. Thank the lord. 

Another day and I think I'll literally run away. 

"Someone's happy today" Sean whispered to my ear. And I couldn't hold back my smile. One part was because I was in a good mood and the other, was that it tickled when I felt his mouth near my neck. 

Great, someone might think that I was perverted. 

"I know your weak spot now" he suddenly said as he continued to pack some of his stuff and putting on a shirt. 

I stared at him blankly and suddenly a bit guarded. 

"Excuse me?" I said partly laughing. 

He faced the other side of the tent, with his back towards me. And I waited for his answer. 

When he finally did, he walked right up to my side of the tent. Placed his hands on my left and right side onto the mattress, trapping me on the bed. Half standing as he came closer to my face. And as for me, I moved further back. 

All of a sudden, I felt scared and excited at the same time. 

"Sean, what are you doing?" I said as I kept leaning my head backwards as he moved in. My hands behind my back to support me from lying on the bed. But he came closer and closer. Soon, I had to lean on my elbows. Then I was on my back. 

"Sean, seriously. I'll kick your balls" 

He was already hovering over me. Smiling like a jerk. Knowing what he was doing. And the fact that I was nervous made him even more happy with himself. 

I swallowed hard as he moved closer. It looked like he was going to kiss me. Until he diverted his lips towards my left ear. 

"I said, I know your weak spot now" he whispered seductively into my ear. 

For a moment, I felt like I wanted to kiss him right there. But then, I felt him breathing against my neck. And I couldn't help it. 

I laughed like an idiot. And he knew why I was laughing. I tried to sit back up but he held me in place. Pinning my arms to my side. He kept on sniffing into my neck and collar bone. 

"Sean stop!" I tried to stop him. But he just laughed into my neck instead. "S-stop pl-please. S-Sean!" 

"What?" He teased. 

That smile. That god damn smile. How can I get angry at him when he looks at me like that. 

"Would you please, get off me?" I say still trying to catch my breath. And my side hurts from laughing too much. "Please?"

For a moment he seemed surprised. 

"What?" 

"You said please," he says as if he witnessed a miracle. 

"Seriously?" 

He shook his head, smiling but didn't even move. 

"Can I be released now?" I tried sitting up but he held firm. 

"What? Not saying please now?" 

With that, he moved closer and closer again. And I struggled against his grip. 

"No, wait" I tried moving sideways and nothing happened. "Sean, no."

He ignored my pleas and continued to do what I knew he would do. 

"No, no, no no noooo!!! Sean!" My demands went from yells of seriousness to me laughing like a damn idiot again. "Get off me!" It didn't even sound like I wanted him to get off because I was laughing the whole time.