-jeff-

-know ones pov-

It was a cold night and you just were about about to leave your job you were working at Starbucks. Don't get you wrong you loved working there but your stupid boss was the worst part of it he would never let you have more than a 10 minuet break you were very tired and was about to lock up soon.

You had just finished up cleaning and was walking towards the door. You got your phone and your bf texted you. How wAs work you texted back it was alright I had beefed work days the he texted back okay see you when u get home babe ;)

You looked out the door and saw that it was snowing you loved the snow but you didn't have the right type of coat on so you had to face the coldness. You stepped out I. The coldness and the snow was almost 4 inches high plus you had no car.

You locked the door behind you and you had to walk 2 miles. You were always lazy and tired but who isn't.

You were walking on the sidewalk until you came across a dark alley with a light at the end almost ready to go. You though about going that way bc it saves u a whole of walking. So you decide to go to down there almost halfway towards the light you heard sounds coming from the dumpster....... The last this u remember is seeing a red and white sweatshirt and a tall man in a suit with no face..........