little more about me

well my name is CrAzY mouth and imcrazy and i have a crazy mouth XD I am in love with eyeless jack because he eats organs too and plus me and him kinda of cane to the mantion at the same time...

Well i guess i can tell my story now her it gose.......oh btw i w\own my person not the others I hope u love it....................................................

it was a very cold night and the snow was com!mg down hard. I was just going to leave my work when another customer came in and he was wearing a blue jacket and his hair was sexy has hell! So I stayed longer.

I work at a coffee shop. It's pretty nice but your boss was an asshole at times but he was nice to me for some reason. He gave me a raise and I was almost like a manger.

When he came up to me. He looked up from and I saw his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. They were were pitch black. To me there were beautiful.

When he saw me looking at him he was almost ashamed or something because he looked down almost sad looking.

He ordered just a plain black coffee nothing in it just black. He sat and drank. While I was looking through my phone. He came back up and paid for the bill and he signed the recite and walked away.

I looked at the recite and it said

see ya soon....

~E.J

I wanted to know who he was.

I headed out of the coffee shop and began to walk toy car but it was hard to see with all the snow. I got to my car and tried to start but it wouldn't. And my phone was dead so I couldn't call anyone to pick me up. My apartment isn't that far about 10 mins from here.

I started to walk and I got cold... Really cold. Then I heard a sound coming from an alley. The one voice sounded kinda formilur.

I snuck up quietly behind and dumpster to see wht they were saying. Here's wht I thing they said:

Voice 1: did you meet her?

2: yes, and she very pretty

1: did you say anything really?

2: no....

1: *faceplam* what are we gunna tell boss she Catelynn suppose to come here tonight!

....... I accidentally cut my leg off a bar and I couldn't move or run.

2: we capture her.

1: do u know where she is?

2: yes!

1: where?

2 she's behind you.....

i screamed i wanted to run but i couldnt !

2: Catelynn please dont run! its me e.j

please dont hurt me, im not i would never, it just that well me and jeff have to do something but im not going to he is....ill be right back when hes done i promise nothing is going to happen to you

e.j leave and i see eff coming at me i knew i couldnt do anything so i trusted E.j

Jeff: i promise this will be over soon

jeff stabs me in the throat...and then puts a smile on me but then  sitches it up in a kinda away it can heal together..then he cuts somemore spots and sews them together like my mouth... and thats the last thing i remember