✗9

To Rodrick:
You have to be fucking kidding me.

From Rodrick:
Better pack your bikini;)

To Rodrick:
I will not hesitate to push you into the lake.

From Rodrick:
I'd like to see you try princess.

Kat sat silently in her room, feeling the need to rip her hair out with stress. It was like the universe was pushing her and Rodrick together but his arms were out to stop it. She knew that this was an accident because her parents become big spenders when they are drunk but this was the biggest accident yet. They bought a fucking cabin, with the Heffleys.

"Is it too late to jump out of the window?" Kat asked herself aloud before getting up, because she knew that her ideas of what would happen with Rodrick will make her sick.

She checked the calendar on the back of her door and behold, the four day weekend was next weekend. A school improvement day on Friday and a national teacher conference on Monday, what are the odds of that? Kat wasn't even hungry anymore, she got that feeling in her stomach that was a mix of excitement and guilt, so pancakes did not sound appetizing.

When she walked downstairs, she peered out the window and saw the Greg outside with Rowley and another kid with orange curly hair. She shook her head with a quiet laugh as she saw the two boys tackle the unfamiliar faced boy. She was just about to walk away when she saw Rodrick walk outside, without a shirt on. She stopped right in her tracks and concealed herself behind the front room blinds. She looked at him again and she wasn't just seeing things.

Rodrick had abs, she always had a feeling he did. He had a small tattoo on his right arm, and even though she couldn't see what it was, Kat liked it. His curly hair was messily thrown back every few seconds with his hands. Rodrick walked out into the sunlight, to Kat it was like in slow motion. Kat felt like she was watching one of the Twilight movies again accept this time, with a tanner less weird guy. She was obviously watching the boy now, almost every move, and she didn't even realize it until the boy waved at her. Kat leaned back with shock and walked away from the window.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." She said to herself running back to the other side of the house. She then heard another notification on her phone. Kat was almost too scared to look at it because she already knew who it was and what it was probably going to say.

From Rodrick:
Liked what you saw?

To Rodrick:
I've seen better.

From Rodrick:
Don't worry, you'll see them up close next weekend.

Kat dropped her phone and shook her head. She had no idea how she was going to get through next weekend, with Rodrick. She could just imagine him trying to mess with her and tease her the entire weekend or he could try and act shy and not even talk to her. It could go either way and it was driving her crazy. He was driving her crazy.

"This weekend is going to be so much fun!" Greg squealed in the passenger seat while Kat drive them to school on that Tuesday. She loved talking to Greg, it was something about his childish nature that was almost refreshing, and at some points pretty funny.

"I still can't believe our parents drunk bought something." Kat laughed which made Greg laugh a little too. That kid could be so uptight sometimes.

"How many bedrooms does the place have?" Greg asked her. Kat had researched the place when she found out. The pictures looked incredible; with a large blue lake out back and trees concealing the home, it was the perfect spot. She was almost surprised four drunk parents managed to reserve that place for four nights. Some people, when they are drunk, can't even order pizza.

"I don't know, I think 4." She said looking in her rear view mirror. "All I know is that there is that the place is huge and there is a private jacuzzi out on the back patio." 

"And I'm excited because me and Rowley are going to go fishing with my dad Saturday morning." He said which made Kat overthink everything in that moment. The Heffleys and her parents would get their own rooms, Rowley and Greg would have to be in the same room, which meant only one other person would be left to room with her. Rodrick.

"Sounds like a lot of fun, kid." Kat said with a smile trying to play off the fact that there was going to be a huge problem this weekend. And who knows, maybe he will be exiled to the living room couch because most parents would never let a teenage boy sleep in the same room as a teenage girl. Stupid stuff like that is pure fiction.

"Hey Kat." Greg said shyly.

"What?" She answered looking over at the boy. He had a smiley look on his face as he kept looking outside and then back at her.

"You are really bad at directions." He said with a small chuckle which made Kat raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked playing along.

"We passed the school four blocks ago."

sorry for the short chapter, i have a more interesting story line coming, just wait guys.
-cass