Chapter Four- Player Three Enters The Adventure Home

Chapter Three 

All eyes were on the two males that had entered the room now. It shocked everyone inside, even their son, Tord. 

He turned his head towards the now open door, looking at them. "Dad?" 

It was Paul and Patryk. His dad's. 

Patryk gave off a nice feeling of safeness to Tord. He gave a little wave to his son, a soft smile on his face.  Tord picked up his good arm slightly, giving back a slow wave. Doctors looked at them, confused, as some picked up Tord again. He tried resisting, but he couldn't. 

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" A nurse ran up to them. They glanced back at each other, whispering and mumbling like they actually weren't supposed to be here. "Are we allowed in here..?" Pat questioned, looking at Paul. 

He nodded in response, trying to look inside the room. "Y-Yeah." He mumbled. "We're the parents of Tord? Tord Larssin?" The nurse quickly glanced behind him, glaring at Patryk like daggers in her eyes. She raised an eyebrow, before fixing her sight onto Paul. 

"Bo-"

"Yes. Both." Paul held a straight face, as the nurse blushed with embarrassment, before moving to the side, letting them in. They stepped into the room, seeing their son. 

"Ha-" Tord couldn't finish his sentence, as Patryk almost tackled him in a hug. 

"We were so worried! Why the hell would you run off like that?! Oh god, you scared us to death!" His father drowned him in scolds and worries. The child picked his hands up, hugging back softly. 

"Your hurting me." 

Pat quickly backed up, scratching the back of his neck. "My bad.." He mumbles, as Paul began to talk to the doctors. 

"Yes, he should be able to go home, if you are capable of tending to most of his wounds, as he won't be able to do it by himself." The doctor said, as Paul nodded. 

"Yeah, me and my husband are gonna be okay taking care of him. We've done it before. Do we need like a doctors note for the school?" Paul asked. The doctor nodded, handing him a few papers. 

"Give that to the nurse, and the main office, they should take it." He informed him, as he grabbed Tord's clipboard. 

"Both of you, just sign here. We'll pack his clothes, and some meds for him, along with supplies to care for him." The doctor handed Paul the board, as he began scribbling his signature on it. He handed it to Patryk, who had signed it, adding a small smiley face at the end. He softly smiled, and handed it to the doctor, who read it over. He nodded, putting it in a small drawer. 

Other nurses helped Tord into the wheelchair, and even though he mostly declined, they got him to sit down, as they rolled him to his father's. He folded his arms, before looking up at them, trying to make the face as if he didn't do anything wrong. But they weren't buying it. 

Patryk grabbed the bag of his clothes, and medication, as Paul handled pushing Tord. 

"Thank you, very much." He thanked the doctors, as they nodded, cleaning up. They walked out of the room, into the practical maze of halls through the hospital, as the father's talked quietly about Tord, as if he wasn't right in front of them. 

"You think we should pull him from school?"

"No, we don't have teacher degrees, and we can't just leave him like that."
"Hire a tutor?"

"Hell no. We should just let him be in that school, until we move, or find out a new solution."
"Oh come on. You know he hates it at that school, we can't keep him in there." 

"Then what else do we do?" 

"You know, I'm literally right here, right?" Tord looked up at them, as they blushed in embarrassment. 

"Let's just go home. I'm tired."   He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. 

They nodded, as they began pushing him out of the hospital. 

They should've taken him out of the school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY 

I know this took forever, but Summer is coming, so I can work on this waaaay more. 

This chapter isn't that long, but it might get confusing the next few chapters. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful day!