Me as a fan

Hi friends......hope you all remember me .....I'm your srithabhya....srithu....sweety.... I know I'm very late....how are you all  ?.....I wasn't active in wattpad  for nearly a week....I'm sorry for the inconvenience.....Okay long long long ago I started this new ff....and I successfully published one shot.....now I am back with the other shot based on Abhi and  dharunyaa ....still way to go...
.HARITHA02 di....Prathi1412 di....
I'm sorry....I don't know whether it is up to the mark.....Please forgive me if its not nice.....

             Okay now come back to the story.....

Disclaimer :   It's never a preplanned one.....sorry if I disappoint anyone especially swarnu.....

Cast: Shabbir as Abhishek

          Dharunyaa as Madhu

   " Madhu.....how can you think like that..."

    "Lets leave this here
Abhishek.....I don't want you to accept us"

   " Madhu I truly love you...." he said crying...heart broken....but Madhu's eyes was filled with hatred and a hint of tear....

    " oh....really....then why did you leave us" said with tears threatening her to ooze out...

    " Madhu....really...I....need you and our....our....baby..."he said touching her shoulder....

        She was in full rage....she pushed his hand and said " Don't ever try to come near me...and its mine....only mine. .." she said hugging her tummy....with
tears...

        " You were ready for the second marriage.....when you weren't divorced" she said with the oozing tears....

        " Madhu....I never remembered anything....you....know right I had memory loss..."
he tried to justify.....which increased her anger....

          " ah....Memory loss" she said with a humourless laugh and continued with full rage " my foot....then why the hell you proposed me on that day.....and led me to my own world....and it didn't even last for a day...you led me to the ground and dumped me once again....

             " Madhu "

             " just shut up....today I'm gonna talk and you gonna listen. I'm no more your old Madhu to tolerate your tantrums...." she said furiously wiping her damped cheeks....

              " Abhi the rockstar
right? ....now you got your memory back....hey na?....okay...
The reason for which you left me is promise....the word which you gave for her....mmm....nice....okay let's have a small recap of our life...."

          " I too had many dream means in my life and married you....as a gift...you made my life a complete disaster....Suresh and Champak....they both were manuplated by your lovely sister and your gf....oops sorry your current fiance....and they tried to stoop my character low....you too believed it easily right?....

             And about promise....you know how many things you promised me.... you can't give up the promise which you made to Mrs.Mehta....but all the time you gave up my promise....you never minded about that....Really hats off to you....your dadi...wow...she's the main reason for everything.....for introducing me as Mogambo ....I should have thought before acting....when you can't believe your wife...then why should I do?....past is past....be happy with your love...."

            " Madhu our baby...."

         Madhu cuts off saying " oh...you're sure that it's your baby?...I thought that you'll say that it's someones...." she said sarcastically...