My Attitude Queen

Hi guys......I swear I find writing fanfictions easy than writing this one shots.....I'm just thinking of scenarios....so its taking time.....as I always say....its not a preplanned one...I write whatever comes in my mind....sometimes good....most of the time flop....this one I'm not sure....you know when I type this also...I don't know what I'm gonna
write...we'll see at the end....I know it didn't reach that much like my ff....never mind....this is for making my dear and lovely friends and sisters happy....I wish to fulfil my friends wish....so if anybody wants to take parr....just a word "me" will do....okay I'll end my bak baks here......

             I dedicate this part to my Prathi1412 di.....HARITHA02  di  hopefully by this week I'll update my dedication to you....

Cast :  Shabbir Ahluwalia

            Prathi

                        ********

            A bright day.....Our young charming loving hot Pratheeksha steps in a the recording room with full attitude....in her elegant yet hot dress....she was making all the eligible bachelors clean bowled with her looks....and her unintentional smiles.....she was worth drooling.....

          " Hello madam " the producer of the film said with a flirty smile.....she gave a disgusted look and batted her eyelashes in acceptance....

          " I don't have time for any of these flirt and drools....see if you want me to sing.....then just make it fast.....I have lots of work rather than simply throwing disgusted looks....hope you got my point " she said with full of attitude and went engrossed in her phone....a smile eacaped and flew away in air....resuming her attitude....and took the lyrics file in her hand...

            " Ma'm.....we'll be starting our recording once when..." he hesitated....

            " when? " she asked disinterested....

            " when Abhi sir comes " he said and gulped in fear.....

            " Abhi....Abhishek.....Abhi the Rock star.....hmmm... "
she was trying hard to control her anger....she sighed and threw the lyrics papers....making them fly in air.....she walked with full attitude.....by saying " I can't
sing " to the director....." you can't walk out just like that " he said shocked...." I can because I never have an agreement.....moreover I can't wait for that thick blooded your very own rockstar....he means nothing to me...." she said and left making them gasp....

              She opened the door to find Abhi standing in full rage.....she smirked at him and walk past him....." Miss. Pratheeksha " he called her making her to stand ....still full with attitude " are you aware of what you are rejecting? "....." I know and I loved it to do again and again if you get angry "
she said in sarcasm...." you're gonna suffer for it Prathi " he said in anger...." you Mister....I'm Pratheeksha.....just Pratheeksha for you " .......

               She didn't wait for his reply....she just walked away....but he was Abhi....Abhi the rockstar....he muttered under his breath " You can't just hurt my ego just like that you PRATHEEKSHA ....you gonna suffer for it badly....very badly.. " he smirked evilly.....

              Here she was heading in her favourite Black Audi....to the parlour.....she was just making herself ready for the evening concert.....After essential beauty works she went back to her house and took a hot shower....