Chapter 1The Beginning

My name is James Ellite, and I am a serial killer. I have killed 18 people and none of there bodies have been found yet. One day I was going for a walk and I saw a young woman, about in her 20's jogging down the street. She was Caucasian women, and she had black and blue hair, and she had grayish bluish eyes. I walked up to her and introduced myself to her.

I said, Hello my name Is James Ellite. What's your name? She said, Me no habla ingles, me habla espanol . Oh sorry. Me llamo James Ellite, como te llamo? Me llamo Leonor Ezabella. "Mucho Gusto", Leanor. "Mucho Gusto", James. She said, Adios. 

I followed her home. She lived alone, so that was a good thing. NO DISTRACTION. I waited until night fall. I snuck into her house, trying not to make a sound. 

I walked into her room, and I put ether on a towel and I put it over her face. I tied her arms and legs together and I put her in my van. I got home and I dragged her unconscious body to my basement. I hung her on some old rusty chains. I took a bucket and I filled it with ice and cold water. 

I threw it on her face to wake her up. She woke up and she was speaking Spanish and she was yelling, and screaming for help. I slapped her and I said, Speak English. So she started speaking English. She said, who are you, and why are you doing this, But, But, it's not fair. 

I said, Fair, Fair, sweetheart life isn't fair. She said please let me go home.You wanna go home. I said, Home, you wanna go home. She begged me to let her go home. 

But I said, if I let you go you'll go straight to the cops.She said, No I want, I promise please please, please just let me go home I just wanna go home. I said, Okay fine I'll let you go home. I started untying the ropes on her feet. And she said OMG thank you so much. 

I said, I promise if you tell the cops. I will hunt yo down and I will you, don't underestimate me bitch. She said, okay, I promise. If you tell you will wish I would have let you live. She said, okay. 

I took her back home and I put a microphone in her clothes, her shoes, room, and everything else. One day I overheard her talking on the phone. It was her best friend; she almost told her what happened until I showed up and aimed a gun to her head. She told her friend she had to go, she told her bye. When she hung up, I took the phone out of her hand and broke it, by throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. 

I put some more ether on a towel and I put her back into my van. I brought the bitch back to my basement. I hung her back up, on the chains. I put cold water back on her face. She woke up and she said, why am, I back here. 

I said, you little bitch, you said, you wouldn't tell anybody, and you did you little bitch. She said, I'm so sorry. I said, no bitch sorry don't cut it. I told you if you told anybody, and you did you little bitch. I told you if you told anybody, I would kill you, and now it's time to die bitch. 

I took my gun out and I shot her in the head 6 times and stabbed her 188 time. Then I burned her in the head for 30 minutes. After that I buried her body in a nearby park.