Chapter 4 First Victim

Dawn

I was awakened by my alarm going off. So I got up, and turned off the alarm. I went into the bathroom; I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my dresser and I pulled out a pair of jeans and a black and white t-shirt. After I got done putting on my clothes, I heard a knock on my door. 

I looked in the peep hole and it was Alyssa. I opened the door and invited her in. She came in and sat on the bed. I got done getting dressed and we walked outside. We walked to a nearby grocery store and got a few supplies. 

First, we went to the kitchen supplies aisle, and got 2 chef knives, 2 butcher knives, 2 boxes of matches, 3 boxes of 500 trash bags, and some forks and spoons, and then we went to the grill section, and got a few more supplies. We got 2 meat pokers, 2, 10 gallons of propane and 2 lighters. Then we left the grocery store and went to a local hardware/appliance store, and got some stuff from there. We got a chainsaw, 2 pairs of wall pliers, 2-10 ft. chains, 2 aprons, 2 face masks, and 2 pair of workers gloves. 

We left the appliance store and we went home. I put everything in a secret hiding and the only people who knew about it were me and Alyssa (obviously). We walked back outside to find our first victim. We was waking for like an hour, then suddenly we spotted a young man who look like he was in his late 20's early 30's, he look like he was 28-29. Alyssa walked up to him and introduced herself, trying to lower him in, trynna make it easy, for me. 

So she walked up to and said, hi my name is Alyssa, what's your name. He said, ummmmmm who the fuck is you. She said, bitch didn't you hear me say my name is Alyssa. He said, umm bitch I still don't know who the fuck you are. She said, well bitch you don't have to know.

He said, umm yes the fuck I do, I don't give my name out to complete strangers. She said, I'm just a friendly girl trynna get friends.He said; well guess what bitch I'm not gonna be one of them. 

She said, shut the fuck up. He said, guess what bitch, shut don't go up, but this dick do. She said, oh well can I have some of that dick. He said, umm bitch what. She said, can I have some of that dick. 

He said ummm bitch no the fuck you can not. She said why not you look like a fine ass piece of chocolate. He said thanks. She said, maybe I'll see you around. He said, yeah maybe. 

She walked back to me and said, I can't kill him he fine ass hell, that luscious ass piece of chocolate. I said, fine we won't kill him, but find me somebody else. She said, okay thank you. I said, no problem, but find me a girl not a guy, ad don't let me down.