Chapter 3 The Start Of Something New

As I was walking I passed a Mexican woman. She looks like she was in her late 20's early 30's. but luckily she didn't watch the news, yet or at least I hope not. She had black hair; it was almost to her ass. She had bluish grayish eyes. 

I ran up to her and I introduced myself. I said hi my name is Jonathan Randolph. She said hi my name is Alyssa. I said nice to meet you Alyssa. She said, have you heard about the serial killer in Oklahoma. 

Yeah its crazy right, I said. She said, I wanna be just like him. I said, oh you do, huh, well guess what your in luck. She said, how, do you know him. I said, well I am him. 

I lied to you about my name; my real name is James Elitte. The serial killer killed 18 people James Ellite. I said, yes indeed mam. She said, can I be your sidekick. I said, I don't know about that. 

I kinda like working alone; people like to betray each other these days. She said, I promise on everything I love I will never betray you; you're my favorite serial killer. I will never ever ever betray you, actually I can't ever dream about betraying you. I said, um, I'll think about it. I was finally done. 

I called her up and said come to my place. She said, okay I'm on my way; I'll be there in 20 minutes. She hung up, and 20 minutes later she was at my door. I opened the door, and invited her in. I said, your in. 

She said, what. I said your in. she said, oh my god, thank you so much, you will not regret your decision. I said, okay don't let me down. She said, I promise. 

I said, okay, fine we start tomorrow in the morning, at dawn. She said, alright I'll be there, and you can count on that. She said, I have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow at dawn. I said, okay at dawn, don't leave.