[His Mark - Zen x MC]

//
// No AU
//
   You and Zen were in the car, driving to a costume party that was happening tonight. This was your first going in your relationship with Zen. He wanted to take the motorcycle, but you eventually got him to believe that both of your hair would get messed up. Zen was a vampire and MC found a costume to match.
   "You excited?" He asks, grabbing your hand.
   "Yeah. . I'm kinda nervous too, though." MC sweat dropped.
   "Why?" He gave MC a concerned look for a second and turned his eyes back on the road.
   "This year, there's supposed to be a lot of people there an-"
   "Hey, shhh. ." Zen soothed you and kissed your hand, "It'll be fine, you did great. Just make sure none of them flirt with you." Zen sends a grin and a wink, making MC giggle.
   "I won't, Zen." MC replies, much more calm about attending.

~~At the party~~

   MC was currently talking to of a friend of the host (who was dressed as a firefighter) when another man dressed in some sort of space suit?) came up and began conversing as well.
   "Ah, hi! It's nice to meet you," MC shook his hand with a smile.
   "So you're MC! It's a pleasure! I was told so much about you~ Your friend, Kim, is my cousin!"
   "All good things I hope?"
The men laughed,
   "Yes, yes, of course! Here, you wanna sit and have some drinks?" He asks, pulling chairs to a table for the three of them.
   "Yeah sure!"
MC was on her way back to the table from getting a drink when she felt a warm presence behind her.
   "Wha-" MC turned around, "Zen! Are you having fun?"
   Zen looked somewhat furious, "Mmhm."
   "Are you okay?"
   "Who are they?" Zen asks, eyes darting up to the two men sitting down and looking towards you, waiting for you to sit.
   "Just friends I met," MC smiles innocently.
   "Uhuh. Sure. Come."
Zen takes your hand and you both walk towards the table, MC thinking Zen was okay now. 
   Right before you guys got to your table, Zen stopped you from going any further.
   "So, you guys have met my girlfriend," he says, wrapping his arms around you from behind.
   And before either of them could say anything, Zen looked at you with a face of exaggerated shock.
   "Ah, my MC! You forgot an essential part of your costume!"
   "Huh? What is it?" MC looked over her outfit- she has the fangs, boots, dress, and some fake blood on the bottom of her sleeve.
   "The bite~"
   "The wha-?"
   "Here, I'll fix it. Tilt your head like this." He took MC's head and tilted it so much MC was reminded of picture day in elementary school.
   Zen latched his mouth right on MC's neck and began to suck while MC looked confusingly around. After a minute or so, Zen pulled away and wiped his saliva on his sleeve.
   "There! Alright I'll be over there if you need me!" Zen left in a rush, giving a look to the two men at the table.
   "Alright. That was weird, sorry about that!" MC laughed as she sat down and continued a conversation and constantly saw their eyes moving under her face. MC thought they were probably just looking at her makeup or the necklace but what she didn't know was that they were actually extremely distracted by a large purple-red "bite" mark at an obvious area of her neck.
   Across the room, Zen smiled to himself, looking at the video of MC's innocent, confused face that Seven took of Zen latched on to MC's neck.
   "Are you sure that's alright?" Jaehee asked.
   "Of course. She doesn't even know." Zen smirked.