Here's How It's Gonna Work...

Soooooo basically, I will have these AUs in this story:

Undertale
Dancetale
Flowerfell
Underfell
Underswap
UnderFresh
Aftertale
Littletale
(I may add more)

Hmmm actually...now I'm starting to debate whether I should have Flowerfell, Underfell, or both. What do you guys think?

Anyways, because I became inspired by drenny-lenny's book: Sans Party!, I also wanna kind of do a thing where you guys get to tell them dares or make them react to stuff.

But! Here's the thing:
•I will not accept questions or dares that involve... Sexual stuff
•I don't cuss so...no cussing will be in this book!
•I will allow you guys to have them react to ANYTHING. And yes...that means...anything. So yes...that means they can react to...-
•I'll probably add in the first 1-10 questions/dares/reacts that are commented. If I can, I'll try to do more.

BACKSTORY

Basically, Sans and Frisk (from all AUs, including the ones I listed earlier) are together (now you're wondering how Geno and Frisk got together, well, let's just say that Sans eventually forgave Frisk and they're now together) and one day, they all met and the Frisks become great friends and stuff and now they decided to have a get together sleepover for who knows how long!

BOOM!

Oh my god this sounds so lazy...that's okay! So, again, should I just add Flowerfell, Underfell, or include them both?

Just know that next chapter will be the start of their get together!