The Midnight Man Pt.1

Hey guys! Dreams_a_Reality here! I just wanted to say that Spectre_Flare gave a dare that involved the Midnight Man challenge and since I only got one dare, I've decided to make a small story from it.

But to the people who don't know what it is, you should search it up. It actually sounds pretty terrifying, and I recommend that NOBODY TRIES IT. Even though it's probably fake, just don't try it. You never know if it'll work one day.

By the way, expect a surprise on the way!

Anyways, let's get on with DA GET TOGETHERR!!

=========

Heyy guys! I'm back with a dare fo' you guys!

UFell! Sans: NOOOOOO!! NOT ANOTHER DARE!!! *cries*

UFell! Frisk: There, there Sans. It'll be okay...

Wellllll about stuff...'being okay' that's...eh...not what's in this dare at all...

UT! Frisk: What do you mean?

You see...Erm...uh...let me just send it like I normally do!

=========

First Dare!

Spectre_Flare:

Hey Frisks!! I dare all of YOU to take the Midnight Man Challenge WITHOUT the aid of your Sans (And by that I mean ALONE)

=========

Welp, that's your dare guys...

UT! Frisk: wait a second...we...we have to do a dare...WITHOUT OUR SANS'S?!

All the other Frisks finally realize

All AU Frisks including US! Frisk (yep, including US! Frisk): NOOOO!!!!!!! *hugs their Sans tightly*

All AU Sans:*blushes*

I told you guys it wouldn't be okay...wait, do you guys even know what the Midnight Man Challenge is?