Sleep

Two days from now, Rafael and I get to go on our vacation. I am so excited.

            I'm ready to get the hell out of here and on to white sandy beaches.

             "So are you sure I can't do this?" George asked me for the hundredth time.

               "If you keep asking stupid questions, I'm going to kick you out of my office and I will not feel bad about it," I snapped.

               "Whoa sorry for asking." He muttered.

                "You are not a stupid person, so I truly don't understand why you keep asking these stupid questions. You know the answers do stop asking," I sipped my water.

                "Alright fine, yes I do know the answers," he sighed.

                "Then why do you keep asking these questions?" I didn't have time for this.

                   "Because I like spending time with you," his cheeks turned pink. So he's saying he likes spending time with me because he likes me... awesome. This is just what I need.

                    "You should not have said that, because now I'm going to have to ask you to leave my office." I sighed.

                   "Come on. We can be friends, even though I like you," he bit his lip.

                   "No, we can't. I have done this before, and the person who is crushing usually ends up crossing some sort of line. Besides I have a ton of work to do, before I leave, so please, get out." I got my case files together.

                     "Look I'm trying to respect your boyfriend, but if he's telling you we can't be friends-"

               I laughed bitterly.

                "Okay first off, no. He does not get to tell me who I cannot be friends with. Trust me it's an argument he loses. Second off I don't want you hanging out with me, because I don't like the way you're doing it. If you want to hang out with me, ask, don't dumb yourself down. But I really do have things to can you please leave?" I felt like I was coming off too bitchy, but I honestly couldn't care less.

                "Fine," he got up and left.

                I got to work, but all I wanted to do was go home.

Rafael's POV

               I am in my office, finishing up everything, before I go in vacation with Nicole. I am ready to be alone with her.

                We haven't really done anything since she freaked out that one night, and that's okay. I am just hoping that we can make everything okay again.

               I heard a knock on my door.

               "Come in!" I called out.

               "Hey Rafi," it wan Yelina. Oh great, just what I needed.

                "Hi," I cut her a glare.