[005] Dusk + CONTEST!!(info @ bottom)

//contest details at bottom~!!!! it's actually pretty cool so please join & tell ur friends!

|::|

Gloves is trembling with excitement as she bounces her way into the main foyer. Inside, there is a large box with her name written on it in Killua's all too familiar scrawl.

"Here, a note came with it." Silva said, placing the piece of paper gently into Gloves' hand.

"Gloves~!

Lookie, I got you all these chocoballs!

Eat of them and think of me~

Love, Killua.

P.S. save some for me!"

Gloves smiles to herself, feeling a light blush rising to her cheeks. Her fiancee really is quite the best. She tilts her head towards the box, and frowns slightly at its size. How exactly was she going to bring it back to her room?

Seemingly out of nowhere, Illumi glides out and in one swift motion, carries the box above his head and gives Gloves a look, beckoning her to follow him. They pass by the corridor from earlier, and Illumi looks back sharply at Gloves, who is puzzled by this action.

Sensing no reaction from the girl, Illumi lets out a minute sigh of relief that no one catches. Then, he continues to Gloves' room. Placing the box down with a heavy thud, he turns around and pats her once on the head before disappearing again.

"You can come out now." Gloves calls softly, and a brief scurrying of toe-beans was heard as Spork makes his way out from the dark corner.

He wriggles his shell excitedly at Gloves, and she laughs softly at his folly. Gloves unwraps the box quickly by aiming a shot of lighting at it, being careful to limit her power to just the outer brown paper box.

The mountain of chocoballs explodes, spilling chocolate everywhere, rolling this way and that. Gloves turns to look at Spork, who responds with his own expression of grief.

There's no way they'd be able to clean it all up, but Gloves isn't all that upset. After all, these were a gift from Killua, they contain his warm wishes and love. In this way, with the balls of chocolate scattered around her, Gloves feels as if Killua is there with her, with his strong arms wrapped around her.

She closes her eyes for the briefest of moments, savoring the sweet taste of remembrance, then blinks open her eyes and changes into her other training gear. Gloves leans out the door to make sure that Kikyo isn't arriving yet, and then turns back to Spork.

"Clean this up, will you?"

Spork hums happily at her, and Gloves nods her approval. She heads out into the hall, and smiles as Kikyo walks towards her.

"Very good, you're on time." Kikyo says, her voice curt.

"Thank you for your praise, Madame."

"Let us not dally." Kikyo says, and then picking up her skirts, floats towards the training room. Gloves trails diligently behind, but she couldn't shake off a feeling of dread, like there is someone, something watching her. She turns around, but sees nothing on the corridor walls but expensive paint and gold-plated light shades.

Their arrival at the training room is announced by one of the butlers; Kikyo leaves Gloves to Silva as she goes to attend some mysterious assassins' meeting. The white-haired man steps into the training arena and gives Gloves a quick once over.

"I think you're ready." He says, his voice solemn.

"Ready, Sir?" Gloves echoes, her voice bouncing off the walls of the large oval room.