prologue

All Rights Reserved ®
Copyright ©

Layla's POV

"C'mon honey time to wake up , its time for school."

"I don't wanna! Let mwe sweep !" I said and I continue to cuddle to Jax, my bear. I was gonna go back to sleep but suddenly i felt someone poke my side

" Ahhhhhhh!!! Daddy bad daddy vewy vewy bad !" I screamed as he continue to tickle me, I like to talk like a baby in the morning .After he is done with the torture , I look away from him and put my sad face on.

" C'mon honey , don't be like that . " Daddy says.

"Hmph"

"Ok ok, how bout I take u to eat ice-cream later after you end school and after I finish my alpha duties?"

"Okay!"

"Then u better hurry, your almost late . We have to stop by MacDonald to get you some breakfast , you don't have time to eat at home , you can eat on the way to school ok?" 

I nodded my head and went to get ready, well, as fast as my little legs can get me to the toilet.

I was finally ready and called for my daddy to pick me up cause I was so tired , I had to walk to the toilet. I mean c'mon, who would want to WALK!!!

We went to MacDonald and I ordered 2 boxes of chicken nugget because I looove it but sadly my stomach can't take it.

After eating only half a box, I gave my daddy the rest of the uhh... 2 1/2 of the box? Umm....aarrgghh I am lazy to think , it hurts my brain now thinking of the it.

After that thought, I very slowly walked to school.

______________________

Guys this is just the prologue and I promise that the following chapters will be much longer!!

Oh and this is my first time writing the book or any book for that matter so I'm sorry if my writing sucks or your not interested!!

VOTE
COMMENT