Chapter 6

Axel's POV

I was doing some pack work when suddenly I heard a scream . A scream of pure terror . MATE. My wolf shouted.

I ran out to the woods and saw a rouge about to bite my mate and all I saw was red.

I shifted and ran to tackle the rogue and bite his head off. After I killed him I immediately shifted back and wore pants and went to see Layla.

I saw that she was bleeding on her arm legs and head along with many bruises, cuts and scrapes inflicted by the branches on the forest floor.

I picked her up and ran at inhuman speed to the pack doctor's office. " HELP , SOMEBODY HELP!" I shouted.
The pack doctor immediately ran towards me and took mate in her arms, laying her down on the cold metal table to check on her.

She asked me to get out.

When I heard that I was shell shocked , why should I go out ? Is it something serious? With to many questions in my head I began to feel dizzy.

" I need to stich her up, and I don't need you to go all alpha male on me ."

When she said that I felt a little bit relieve but still stressed about what happened to mate.

" What is going to happen to mate?"

" Well nothing serious really just a few stiches here and there and she is all okay."

" Good" I said relieve

I went out and sat on the benches outside the office and think about how I failed to protect mate.

Stupid human , you had one job and that is to protect mate. You failed . HOW COULD YOU FAIL! My wolf shouted at me .

I know okay? I just thought that she was safe with all the rouges we killed off during the attack.

With that , he blocked me out and I started to reflect on what I have done.

Hey guys sorry I have not been updating . I just have no more ideas to write about and i have gotten a little lazy with the writing .

But I feel that if I started something I have to finish it so I will be updating more frequently until the end but I don't think the ending will be very good with the lack of ideas that I have.