Chapter 4

AXEL'S POV

I shifted and when I saw Layla's eyes still closed I went to her and licked her hand. She opened her eyes and whimpered.

I saw the fear in her eyes and was desperate to stop making her afraid of my wolf.

So I did something I have never done in real life before.....

I whimpered....

That's right.

Then I lay on my belly and and whimpered showing Layla that I won't harm her.

I saw a flash of recognition pass through her eyes and that when I knew she is not scared of me anymore. She slowly walked towards me and I patiently waited for her.

I followed her hand movements and saw that she was about to touch my head.

When her hand was on my head , my wolf screamed with joy. He was prancing around and was wagging his tail like some mad man....I mean wolf.

Layla then scratched behind my ear and I suddenly flipped side ways , sticking my tongue out in delight.

I guess she found my weak spot.

She continued a few more times and I was just twitching around the whole time. The feeling is so nice, it's like ticklish yet you don't want it to stop . I was panting my the time she move on to my body.

Layla was touching my body saying how soft and fluffy it was.

She pushed me lightly signelling for me to lay on my back and I did.

She used both of her hands to rub my belly and my tongue came out
.....again .

Sadly after 5 minutes of patting me she stopped and went to sit in front of me.

" Why are you so fluffy? If I shift will I be as fluffy as you? Can u shift back? My hands are so soft you know? Because I touched your fur. Does it have special powers ? Can you ask the people behind me to stop staring at me?"

I looked behind and saw almost all my pack members looking at us with smiles on thier faces .

I stood up and went to walk to a tree but I realized Layla was following me . I turned back and used my teeth to gently bite on her shirt and pull her back.

She is pretty small for a 10 year old. I thought she was 13 because I saw the muturity in her eyes.

I made her sit down and I ran behind a tree to shift back and put some pants on.

When I emerge from the trees I saw that Layla was looking at her fingers.

" Baby girl? Why are you looking at your fingers?"

" They are so soft" she whispered

" Can I touch them?"

"No! If not it will disappear "

" Okay okay"

"Let's go inside , you need a bath because you smell" I said that while pinching my nose with my fingers . But of course I was joking, she smells  like lavender and cherry .

She giggled and I carried her inside , ignoring all the stared from my pack members.

I bathed her clean and put her in her pyjamas . I let her choose , penguin or flowers pattern. She obviously chose the penguin because she doesn't like the flower pattern and I think I agree with her 100%.

After drying her hair I went to tuck her into bed .

" Goodnight baby girl. "

" Don't go , sleep beside me" she said just as I was about to leave.

" Okay​, just let be bathe first okay?"

She nodded her head.

About 5 mins later I came back to her room in just a pair of boxers and tried to fit in her bed. But sadly the bed was too small and I cannot fit in it, only half my body can.

So I decided to bring Layla to my room .

I carried her to my room and tucked her under the covers , I got in and I wrapped my hands around her with her back facing me.

I woke up to someone poking my face. I opened my eyes and saw that Layla was poking my cheeks and didn't even know I was awake . She look so concentrated and when she moved to my other cheek, I bit her finger.

Okay not really biting her finger just lightly .

She squealed and look into my eyes.

"Hi" she said

"Hi" I chuckled . Suddenly I heard her stomach rumble. I laughed while she blushed I a tomato.

We both got ready and went down to eat breakfast .

RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

SHIT

I carried Layla to the basement​ where she will be safe with all the other children and mother.

She was crying all the way and when I sat her down I said.

" Babygirl , don't cry there's nothing to be scared of okay? We are just under attack, nothing my pack and I can't handle alright? I will be back soon . I love you baby girl see you soon."

With that said I went out the basement and the guards that guard the door locked it and gave me a nod.

I ran to the battle field and saw most of the rogues dead and saw some of my pack members injured .

I riped the throat of the rogue closes to me and I started to shift and I killed and killed and killed and killed.

I mindlink for my beta to imprison 2 of the rogues in the dungeons so we can question them later .

After we killed all the rogue I started giving out orders

"Everyone listen up, those who are injured have your partner bring you to the pack doctor and those who are not please pick up the bodies and burn them together."

They​ all nodded as a sign of respect and I nod back.

I went to the basement and saw that all the women and children are leaving but I only want to see my Layla.

While looking I felt someone touch my arm and saw that it was Ally.

" C'mon Alpha, you know you want me, ditch that small little bitch and I could show you a good time , I can warm up your bed for you and you can do whatever ​you want to my body ."

I almost vomited after hearing that and I can smell get lust , it's disgusting.

"FUCK OFF ALLY, I HAVE A MATE FOR GOODNESS SAKE ! STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT! I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR MATE, SUCH DISGUSTING AND UNFATFUL MATE ! WHAT A DISGRACE!"

Suddenly I heard a whimper and I turned my head to find a crying Layla staring at me.

I felt so guilty for scaring her I rushed to pick her up in my arms and sooth her.

"I w-was so s-scared that you w-would not make i-it. And then that g-girl you w-were shouting at i-is just like N-Nikki and my sister, she k-keeps saying I'm worthless." And with that she broke down crying while I'm trying to sooth her.

I looked around and saw that all my pack members are looking at her with a sad expression and look at Ally with a angry and disgusted expression.

I feel proud​ of them knowing that they respect their Luna even though she is just a kid.

_________________

Hey people of wattpad sorry for the slow update I have been very busy with my exams and have been stressing alot but don't worry I'm will try to write in my free time.

I hope you guys are still enjoying the book.

Vote

Comment