Chapter 2

Axel POV

I woke up to the sound of people knocking on the door at 6.00am just to wake me up and they would not shut up.

I growled and opened the door." Shut the fuck up! I'm awake damn it!" And I slammed the door in their faces.

I suddenly remembered I have to visit a pack today to find my mate. With that thought I rushed to the bath room and got ready . Although my wolf has been weird lately , always jumping up and down and shit. I wonder why.

I went down to the kitchen and was greeted by Ally, the pack slut. I really bet that she slept with everybody of both gender in this pack . Except for me of course, I'm still searching for my one true love.

I may be cruel, but I wasn't always this cruel and ruthless. I was once kind and caring but I cared a little bit too much and let the only person I love in the world died. She was my sister, I let the rogues kill her, I wasn't ​strong enough​. I wanted revenge.

Back to the topic.

"Go away Ally, I'm not in the mood for your so called seducing , it doesn't work on me. And plus you look like a.......dog."

Her face turned red and she stomped out of the kitchen and the whole kitchen was filled with laughter.

I took my plate and took 10 pancakes and went up to my room to eat and prepare. I felt like wearing something nice so....I'm gonna wear a suit.

Unlike the rest of my visits where I wear casual clothes, I just feel like wearing something formal and my wolf is still wagging his tail like some puppy getting a treat.

I ate finish and when I went outside I got in my car and raced to the Blue  Crest Pack with my beta, Jace and my third in command , jerome and some guards following behind me.

I finally reached and my wolf is getting excited for something but I can't tell and it's fustrating me .

I got out of my car and greeted the Alpha in front of me. He introduced himself as Alpha Blue and his Luna as Luna Blue. What a blue family I thought.

Then another person and what seem like the Alphas child came out, she looks abit too young wearing that much make up. She looks like a clown.

I was about to say something when she interrupted me and started flirting with me. When I saw this I just turned to the Alpha.

"Get all your pack members to the gathering area and announce that I am here to find my mate."

About 10 minutes later , they all arrived. I have to admit I'm impressed with their speed.

I went to talk to the Alpha about the arrangements​ that have to be made if I were to find my Mate in his pack. When suddenly I smelt the most delicious smell of all. I took a deep breath and turned around to only make eye contact with a beautiful young girl who looks 13 or so or maybe younger .

I snapped out of reality when Alpha Blue said my name.

"She's my mate"

"WHAT, NO I FORBID"

I growled and pinned him to the wall.
"You will not take my mate away from me!"

I heard a whimper and turned to see my mate has tears running down her chubby cheeks.

I immediately let go of the Alpha and went to walk to her and when she stepped back I stopped , guilty that I made her scared of me. My wolf whimpered and started wagging his tail slowly and that means his sad.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I don't mean to hurt your daddy , okay?"I said in a soft tone.

She nodded and came closer to me.

"How old are you Mr. Alpha?"

"I am 20 babygirl. What bout you?

She beamed and said " I'm 10"

I was shocked because I thought she was 13 or so but wow. No wonder her dad is like that.

"Why the hell would you want someone like her? She is just a piece of shit that nobody wants. Why don't you mate someone with more class like me."

The oldest child of the Blues family , I think her name is Nicole or something ....ya I think so I heard the Alpha said her name just now.

"Shut up Nicole , have respect for the Alpha and your sister." The the Luna turned to me

" I'm sorry for her behavior, she is not normally like this, I hav no idea what has gotten into her."

"By the looks of it , I think she behaves like this all the time."I said

"What do you mean?" The Alpha ask

"I mean that she must have always acted like this , because from what I can observe, your youngest daughter flinched when Nicole said that , and that means that Nicole has said some hateful things more than once to Mate. "

"Is that right, Nicole?"

"Of course not, I would never.....

She got cut off my mate

"No she's lying ,her and Nikki always bully me and say I am worthless and no one wants me!"

And with that she ran behind me and hide behind me while hugging my legs crying.

When I heard that, I growled and glared daggers at mates sister and her parents. I stopped glaring when mate squeezed harder on my thighs .

I softly pulled her hands off me and kneel down to her height.

" Sweetheart, don't cry , it's alright ok? Don't worry , I will be taking you back to my pack and nobody will hurt you anymore alright?"

"You promise?"

"Of course I promise, pinky promise."

"OKAY! And can you please call me babygirl, I like it better" she looks down blushing.

"Of course babygirl."

________________

Hey guys, I wrote a bit longer for Axel's POV because I think I won't be writing his POV alot so...ya I really hope you guys enjoy it.