Chapter 26- Wrong Signals

OK THIS IS A CHAPTER, THE LAST ONE WAS A SPECIAL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt tired as I was all cuddled up in Connor's arms. I fell asleep, I think. I mean right now its like 7pm and here I am in my bed....... I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WALKING HERE. I mean, I don't teleport. THOUGH THAT'D BE PRETTY COOL.

"THE EGGS!" I heard a voice shout. Those people are what, cooking?! I found a hair tie and tied my hair up in a messy bun, not caring if my clothes were crumpled or not. IM LAAAAZY...... I headed off towards the kitchen, wait what.

JC and Shanthi were just in the kitchen, cooking. Shanthi is a REALLY good cook. Like she makes the best pancakes, eggs, cupcakes, pies, soup EVERYTHING. If you tried her cooking, you'll know what I'm talking about. But JC is kinda vice versa.... JC CANNOT cook. LIKE NO. HE ALMOST BURNED DOWN A KITCHEN ONCE WHILE USING THE MICROWAVE. Who can burn down a kitchen with a microwave you ask? JC freaking Caylen. HE LEGIT PUT A RAW EGG INSIDE THE MICROWAVE. Thankfully, mum saw and took the egg out.

 Needless to say, he wasn't allowed to cook ever since.

But here we are, the best cook I know and the worst cook I know. Just in the kitchen cooking together. WITH LIKE ALL THE EGGS IN THE FRIDGE ON THE FLOOR SPLATTERED EVRYWHERE. I narrowed my eyes at JC, he knew I disapprove of him in the kitchen THE MOST.

"JC!!!!!! CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE YOUR SISTER EXPLODES RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!" I shouted at him. A few muffled 'shut up's were heard from the direction of the house where all the rooms were at. He then scrambled  to grab cleaning supplies to clean the mess he made. I glared at Shanthi and she smiled at me sheepishly. I rolled my eyes at her, I guess I have to help this girl then.

"So Shanthi, screw those eggs. JC can't cook, don't let him step in here all he does is eat. So now, we clean this mess up and do whatever you want but don't touch the kitchen and I'm just gonna make a sandwich after you guys clean this mess up. " I instructed her. She nodded her head and began cleaning the mess up. IM SO DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE. Grabbing my loose t-shirt and sweatpants I hopped into the bathroom. IM GONNA SHOWER AND SMELL GOOD. I smell like some stinkbomb, ew.

I stepped out of the shower smelling fresh before blow-drying my hair and putting my hair up in a messy bun, I don't care. I headed for the kitchen for some 'inspection'. I looked at the floor before touching it. Hmm, good, no traces of eggs.

WAIT. WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THE REST OF O2L.

Hey yeah, its 9pm.

Haha. Jokes on me.....

BUT O2L DOESN'T EVER SLEEP. Internet.

Alrighty than. Blonde moments happen. I opened the top cabinet in the kitchen and found the bread. I went around gathering ingredients for my will-be-more-fab-than-you sandwich.

-After making the sandwich-

I plated up my sandwich and sat down to watch tv. WELL NOT REALLY SINCE IM TECHNICALLY JUST USING THE TV AS BACKGROUND NOISE. Wait, where the heck is JC and Shanthi. DID THEY DIE IN THE HOUSE?!

The front door of the house suddenly opened and.... Connor and that goddamn plastic just came through the door sucking each others faces. They started removing their clothes, guess I'm invisible huh. I cleared my throat to signal my presence before this gets any more intense than it should get right in front of me. They pulled apart immediately and quickly smoothed their clothes down. I quickly looked away and looked back at my phone screen, ouch. We just broke up not  long ago and Connor just appears with this plastic thingy. My wounds were still there and I don't really even think it was helping that I just saw their intense make out session right in front of me.

"Jo I-"

"Save it, I don't care anyways." I cut him off before heading to my room with out even taking a glance at them. My tears were already threatening to spill out. No, I need to stop all this crying, I can't be a weakling. I opened the door to my room and sat on my bed. I picked up a random book lying on the floor and started reading, trying to drift my attention to it.

Katniss, don't worry, Peeta will remember you.

No Peeta!!! Don't harm Katniss. NOOOOO.....

A tear slid down my cheek. Here we go again, my tears are flowing uncontrollably. I stuffed my face into my pillow hoping to lower the volume of my sobbing. No one was to know that I cry myself to sleep almost every night because of one person. The door to my room opened and the presence walked closer to me.

"Jo, what's wrong?" the person asked me. Shanthi, of course it was her. She stroked me hair soothingly as I sat up to face her. I'm pretty sure I look like a wreck right now....

"Shanthi, we need to move ASAP. To our new house." I told her trying to stop my irritating hiccupping.

"Why? We aren't in a rush..." She replied while trying to calm me down.

"Because it hurts. My heart hurts when I see Connor and that plastic thing. It hurts to know I lost him and he's never mine ever again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO EVILLLLLL HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!

There we go I updated. Phew, heheh writer's block, so this chapter kinda sucks, yeah I know.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TYPE HERE ANYMORE....

ANYWAYS.....

Hey my fellow whales. Sup' HAHAHAAAHAH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE. #whalealwaysbe1dash4

I like italiacs. I should keep typing like this, its cool.

KAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY. REMEMBER TO VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT. BAAAIII!!!!

~Winnegan

P.S This is a lot of words....