Prologue

Pain.

Heartache.

Broken.

Betrayal.

These are a few of the emotions I am feeling right now.

The second war just ended about a few months ago. Hazel, Frank and Reyna are patching up Camp Jupiter, while Piper, Leo and Jason are settling down in Camp Half-Blood. It was all good and happy, especially since I just proposed to Annabeth. My life was finally going to be entwined with the person I want to be with forever. Everybody's coping from the deaths of our loved ones and we are trying our best to fix the casualties left by Gaea.

That was a few months ago...

But now...

Now, I am in the middle of the throne room with shackles on my wrists connected to my ankles that were also chained to the ground.

The people I once called friends are looking at me with remorse and disgust. The Olympians are complete including Hades and Hestia. Some of them are looking at me with pity while some are emotionlessly looking at me. I looked at Annabeth and Chiron, but what I saw in their eyes were nothing but disappointment and complete disbelief.

I don't know what to feel anymore.

"Perseus Jackson!" The thunder god said, glaring at me fiercefully, "Do you deny killing your parents, Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis?"

"I didn't murder them, for Tartarus sake!" I shouted with all my heart. I was on the verge of tears but I didn't let a single one drop, "They are my parents! I love them and-"

"Then why did you slit their throats, stab them repeatedly and burn them alive?" Poseidon, my father, accused me.

"Uncle," Apollo spoke up before I could speak, " Percy isn't lying, I know-"

"Silence Apollo!" Zeus answered, "I don't know what sorcery this is but Athena has seen the proof herself and she didn't find any flaw on it."

"Then if you please, Zeus almighty," I mockfully gave a small bow, "Show us this proof of yours."

"The proof is exclusive to us Olympians only for security purposes. We don't want anyone-"

"Then you are all cowards!" I glared at all of them. My voice filled with venom, I shouted at them, "I know to myself that I didn't murder my parents! You are using their deaths as an opportunity to blame me of something that is impossible for me to do! My fatal flaw is loyalty! Athena said so herself! So stop this-"

"Enough!" This time around, Zeus is standing and pointed his lightning bolt towards me, "We shall have a vote. Raise your hands if you believe that this demigod here didn't kill his parents."

I was surprised to see the ones raising their hands. Hermes, Hades, Hestia, Apollo and surprisingly, Artemis.

"Raise your hands if Perseus Jackson is guilty of this crime."

Zeus raised his hand along with Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Ares, Demeter and Aphrodite.

Dionysus and Hephaestus abstained, therefore making the votes five to seven.

"Because of this, your punishment will be eternal damnation in Tartarus."

"Wait!" I was surprised to here Nico's voice, "Don't we demigods get to have a say on this?"

"Exactly! We haven't even seen this proof you all are talking abou-" Thalia wasn't able to finish with Zeus' booming voice stopping her.

"Silence! You don't get to have a say on this and our decision is final! Perseus Jackson will be punished!"

Nico and Thalia didn't have a choice but to back down. They are looking at me in the eyes with Thalia mouthing the word, "I'm so sorry."

This is the final straw.

"Someday," I glared at all of them menacingly, "You are all going to regret your decision! Someday, all of you are going to need me and ask for my help. Someday, all of you will bow down and ask for my forgiveness! I swear to river Styx!"

Then, everything is black.

___

So... Is this okay? I'm not planning to make any of the characters look that much evil, especially Annabeth. I just want them to feel sorry for everything they've done to Percy. I don't want them to be OOC.

I'll try updating fast.

Sorry, in case you find words that are spelled wrong.