Pie

PERCY

"It's a pleasure meeting you, too." Lupa answered.

She motioned us to come forward and there at the front is a wide, wooden table. Pinned on it is the map of the joined camps.

"Let's get to the point shall we?" Chiron started, "Supposedly, if Tartarus is to attack now, how do you plan on countering him?"

"We fight back." Zoe answered, "Is your armory ready?"

Chiron nodded, "Both of the camps' armory are ready. What do you propose next?"

"Strategy," I answered, "Once an alarm is heard, the demigods need to be prepared. All of the entrances to both camps needs to be gaurded and sealed. Especially the labyrinth, make sure someone is taking turns watching it. We need to avoid collateral damage as much as we can."

"Can monsters actually withstand our borders?" Chiron asked.

"With Tartarus and Gaea on there side, nothing's impossible."

It sounds pessimistic but we need to be realistic around here. There's not time to pretend.

We continued discussing about the war, pointing out all the flaws in any plan we can think of. There were a few arguments but it all ended well.

Lupa is completely what I expected. I haven't met her before but she's the... older version of Lady Artemis. She has good judgement and she doesn't have an overflated ego. I like her sense of determination and she strikes me as the goddess who always choose what's right.

Bianca told the two a few things they could add to their infirmary, unorthodox plants that can heal wounds in a matter of minutes. None of it can be found in this planet, of course, but we are glad to provide it for them though.

The four of us also agreed to help watch the borders at night but only for a few hours. We may be immortal but we still need rest.

As soon as we agreed to some of their reasonable requests, like strengthening their borders, we concluded the meeting.

"I think that's enough for today." Lupa said, "Thank you for everything. We really appreciate it."

"It's nothing." Bianca answered politely.

"Now if you'd excuse us," Zoe said, "we would like to join the other demigods to eat. Their training doesn't continue until another hour."

Chiron nodded, "Of course, they're at the dining pavilion. Feel free to use any of the camp's amenities."

The four of us bowed once more and left the Big House quietly. As soon as we were out of ear shot, Luke spoke up, "That... was awkward."

I sniggered at his statement, "It wasn't awkward... just a little... uncomfortable."

We stretched our wings before flying towards the sky. I looked below me to see the expanse of Camp Half-Blood. It's been so long since I last bestowed my eyes upon it and I can't help but feel a sense of longingness.

"Did you see Nico fight a while ago?" Bianca said out loud, "He was amazing. I can't believe how big he's gotten since the last time I saw him."

I looked at her and I can't imagine how much she wishes to talk to Nico right now.

"Yeah," I said with a smile, "He got better at using a sword."

"Can we... talk to him?" She asked hopefully.