YYYAAAAAYYYYY

Hi! If you've found your way here, let me take a moment and stop you before you continue! This is a sequel, so I highly suggest reading Paradise first so you're not totally lost!

And If you've already read it, hello again! Just some basic info I wanted to get out of the way before we get started.

This story is just shy of 6 years worth of their lives. It focuses heavily on the first year, and then spreads out from there. I've added dates here and there to give you a general time frame of where we're at in their lives. Tris is 20, and Tobias is 22 when this begins, and everyone else is, of course, scattered around them.

This story basically functions like a bunch of one shots. So sometimes you're going to get a 1000 word update with a little blip of their life, and sometimes you're going to get a 4000 word update that continues into the next chapter and even the one after that.

What started with the barest of an outline and a handful of ideas, has turned into one of my favorite story lines. While this is my fun story, and there is plenty of that in here, it inevitably took a darker turn. But I think that's just the nature of the characters and life in general. Not everything is peaches and cream.

There are also songs to go along with each chapter. You don't have to listen to them, obviously, but some of them really compliment the chapters. There are a few that have a couple of songs attached to it, because why not? (I really love music) And of course some are just there too. So have fun and maybe learn a few new songs!

Also, as promised, this very first chapter is Tobias' point of view, when he had his run-in with Eric during chapter 13 of Making a Memory. After that (chapter 2), it picks up immediately where chapter 14 of Making a Memory left off. Dual POV's throughout, but everything is in Tris' POV, unless stated otherwise. SOOO, without further adu, 3 chapters to start you off!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Be Brave,

Christina 🔥