Prolouge

Tris POV

"Will and I are going out to dinner tonight."

"Okay," I say. It still feels weird being back. Two weeks have passed, and though I've talked to Tobias in one form or another almost every day, between my classes starting back up and his job on top of his classes, we figured we can't meet up for another three weeks still, and it has me a little down.

"You want to come with us?"

"No. You two go and have a good time."

I grab my Kindle and curl up on my bed, hoping to get lost in the wizarding world for a little while. When there's a knock at the door, Christina yells for me to get it.

"Hey Will," I say as I let him in.

"Hey. How are you Tris?" I shrug and give him a little smile. "I actually have something for you," he says, a small smile on his face.

"Me?" He nods and pulls a single flower from behind his back; a stargazer lily.
I look from his hand to his face and back before taking it from him. "Thank you," I say.

"Well, it's not actually from me, but you're welcome." I smile as I bring the flower up and smell it. "Christina said you didn't want to come to dinner with us, but if I asked you, would you reconsider?"

I raise an eyebrow, but give in to the pleading puppy dog eyes Will is giving me. "Okay."

"Yay!" Christina yells from our bathroom.
We go out to the pizza place that's just a couple of blocks away, and just spend some time talking and reminiscing about our trip. I see Christina occasionally text someone, but don't think too much of it.
"I think we're ready," she says all of a sudden, and Will stands.

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to go get lost for a while?" I ask, confused by her sudden outburst.

"Nope," Will says, and I look back and forth between the two of them, but both of their faces are blank.

"Okay then," I say.
As we walk back to campus, Marlene comes up to us out of nowhere. "Hey!" she says to me as she bounces a little in place.

"Hey yourself. What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just about to meet Uriah. Can I walk with you guys?"

"Sure," I say, getting more suspicious about everything as each minute passes.

"Oh, I almost forgot. This is for you," she says as she pulls a stargazer out of her purse.
I stare at her, but she just smiles sweetly and pushes the flower in my hand. "Uriah should be around here somewhere," she says as we start walking. I look over at Christina, but she is busying herself with staring at her fingernails as we walk.

"Marlene!" I hear a familiar voice yell. Uriah bounds up and gives her a big hug. "Hey guys!" he says with a smile on his face. "What are you up to?"

"Just heading back from dinner," Will answers.

"Cool, cool. Ready Mar?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. See you guys later. Oh, and Tris?"

"Yes," I say slowly.

"Here," he says as he pulls a stargazer out of his back pocket.
I take it and turn to Christina. "Okay, what the hell is going on?"

"What?" she says calmly.

"You know what," I say, but she just shrugs.
We just hit the steps to our dorm when Zeke and Shauna come walking through the doors. 

"Oh there you are!" Zeke says to Christina. "We just stopped by to say hi, but you weren't home."

"Stopped by my butt," I mutter.