ISSA TEASER 😂

Replay of last Chapter

I  toward the door just as the person on the other side of the door knocked a second time. I opened the door and was shocked by the person that was standing in front of me. His lips turned into an familiar devilish smirk as he crossed his arms.

"Wassup ma, missed me?"

______________________

"Cameron" I couldn't believe my eyes. That deep, Chicago voice sent a chill done my spine.

He smiled, his deep dimples brought out his smooth milk chocolate skin which made my knees weak.

The last time I saw Cameron was about a year ago when he said he wanted to make a difference and he wanted to bring his family out of the hood. Judging his change of attire, I'd say he got his wish.

"Wha- What are you doing here?" I could feel the sweat roll down the side of my face but my home temperature read only 63 degrees.

"Ma? Who's at the doo- OH MY GOSH CAMOUFLAGE!" My daughter screamed as she hugged Cameron. Camouflage was the nickname that she gave him when he first came to our house wearing all camo.

"Y'all gonna let me come in or nah?"

Oh shittt...

______|||||_______\\\\

Y'all I'm soooo bad with Remembering that I have other books and WRITER'S BLOCK IS SO REAL! I have so many ideas in my other book that I forget about my other ones. Soo, I'm not gonna make any promises, but I'll TRY to update asap like in a week ASAP. I'll have to set an reminder on my phone cause this shit is ridiculous. 😂

I'm really considering putting my books on hold until I can update at least 5 more chapters or finish it

Idk, Idk, Idk. We'll see, See ya in a week I hope, fingers crossed 🤞🏽❤️.

P.S|| I'm actually gonna make a new chapter now to get started