The so called "Talk"

Alia

"...And girl he sucked these toes right, I never knew you could get an orgasm from that sis"

"Hailey you are one nasty girl! I don't even know why I fool with you" I laughed at my best friend, Hailey, as she talked about her one night stand.

"Girl when I say he's the one, I mean it. Ugh and the way he ate this ass-" I cut her off.

"Uh-uh Bye" I hung up, shaking my head. She's too much sometimes.

I decided to head downstairs to check on Ja'Niyah.

"I'm not about to talk about this with you dad. MOM!" Ja'Niyah yelled for me.

"What's all this screaming for Niy?" I asked reaching the bottom step.

"Dad keeps trying to explain the "Birds and the Bees" and it's so uncomfortable," She exclaimed as she crossed her arms and let out an big huff.

"Well Niyah you're gonna have to have the talk anyways. You're almost-". I was cut off by a knock on the door. "Hold on but we're gonna talk about this later"

I  toward the door just as the person on the other side of the door knocked a second time. I opened the door and was shocked by the person that was standing in front of me. His lips turned into an familiar devilish smirk as he crossed his arms.

"Wassup ma, missed me?"

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

This chapter was short because I really needed to update this chapter. Part two should be published in at least a week or two. 🤘🏽

Anyways who do you think the boy is that knocked on her door? 🤔🙃

(Ja'Niyah in the media)

Vote-Comment- Share 💕